Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think that Zara bussed Tobi when they were both Mafia by saying Tobi is Kira instead of RPS kid. Which means we either flip Tobiconfirm Zara is a liar or lynch Zara.

And now if Rhea flips Mafia then Rhea is bussing the cult leader. You really think cult leader who is probably the most important member for cult when it comes to winning this game is being bussed by their own cult?

Your logic doesn’t make any sense with a lot of these suspects.

Add that to you being very willing to believe Rachet just sat on the Cal/Dest claim due to disinterest/inactivity and it’s pretty bad look imo.
woof woof

rps kid is an antagonist given a stand user just like Zara's character and I didn't like how evasive Tobi was towards me. If Rhea flips mafia I could see her wanting to try to lynch a cult leader and normally mafia always try to get an indep lynched and I know this from experience.

Would rhea show up out of nowhere and fake claim?
Why?
To get lynched?
woof woof

This is my thoughts too because I don't understand why would Rhea come out like that.

woof woof

rps kid is an antagonist given a stand user just like Zara's character and I didn't like how evasive Tobi was towards me. If Rhea flips mafia I could see her wanting to try to lynch a cult leader and normally mafia always try to get an indep lynched and I know this from experience.

woof woof

This is my thoughts too because I don't understand why would Rhea come out like that.
Do you think there’s a mafia and a cult separately? Anything else and your logic is very confusing to me.

:choppawhat: All the back and forth and split opinions on who to lynch first honestly has me wondering who's on the right track and who's just scum trynna deter from one over the other.

Why would Zara lie on Tobi? It was a similar move.

But if Rhea is SK and Dest is Mafia/Cult then her play makes a lot of sense. Get town points for outing Scum. It also would explain why Rachet didn’t care if we killed Cal at the time.
Nah,
If they wanna kill they kill at night,
Not make themselves the center of attention.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
the reasonable reason for lynching rhea over destroya is rhea being SK. but again if she's SK why would she reveal that fake info now and put her in danger when she could silently janitor without anyone noticing?

Status
Not open for further replies.