Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s almost for sure RPS kid who should be a cult candidate but not a SK. Rej watched Tobi visit Zara. Zara mentioned being challenged to RPS that night way before Tobi claimed RPS.
:optimistic: This just made me realize how tuff Zara clapped herself for this. Lmaooo. She already mentioned something which confirmed the existence of Tobi's claim without knowing it was the very same person she accused of being Kira.

Feelsbad :moonwalk:

You don’t believe Rhea would jump in and fake claim out of nowhere, but you think Rhea would have joined in just to bus Dest out of nowhere instead? If Dest is Jotaro then it makes sense that Mafia/Cult would be willing to take some risk to get him gone.

I just don’t see Rhea being Mafia & Dest being Mafia. Either this is Rhea (Town)/Dest (Scum) or Rhea (SK)/Dest (Mafia/Cult).
woof woof

So you say Dest being Jotaro makes sense that mafia/cult would be willing to take some risk to get him gone and that's one of the most stupidest scum play I have ever seen. The best way to get rid of Jotaro is from killing him at night.

Do you think there’s a mafia and a cult separately? Anything else and your logic is very confusing to me.
woof woof

I don't even know the setup and I did think it had mafia and cult. That's why I got worried some of the players believing Dest's claim are the players he recruited to cult.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
if she's scum, this is one of the most worst scum plays ive ever seen. theyre literally shooting themselves in the foot.

however to prove you're jotaro beyond doubt, you gotta claim for the questions juliet asks.

:choppawhat: All the back and forth and split opinions on who to lynch first honestly has me wondering who's on the right track and who's just scum trynna deter from one over the other.
By lynching me, your worst case scenario is lynching Jotaro and a key stopper to Kira. Worst case scenario lynching Rhea is you lynch a townie who had information to lynch a Wolf D2 and instead sat and watched Cal die. Not sure which is worse for you, but I'd rather now fuck Town over with my death.

:king:

:optimistic: This just made me realize how tuff Zara clapped herself for this. Lmaooo. She already mentioned something which confirmed the existence of Tobi's claim without knowing it was the very same person she accused of being Kira.

Feelsbad :moonwalk:
you sound smart, tobi likes you 👍

lara 🗽

Just use logic.
Destroyer is hella trying to live.
Thea is casual AF.
Okay this has been on my mind a lot. In the last few games I've seen people suss others for defending themselves. I think that ANY player should absolutely defend themselves. If you're Town, you obviously want to avoid a mislynch, especially in a PR. If you're Anti-Town, of course you want to defend yourself and live. So I have no idea where some people got the idea that defending yourself is somehow scummy.

And I wonder why Jotaro, with his Kira counter, would want to stay alive?

:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.