Status
Not open for further replies.
woof woof

So you're saying Rhea is mafia who knows you are Jotaro and is framing you trying to get you lynched so that way mafia doesn't have to deal with Jotaro anymore?
It's possible. I have no idea what Mafia knows or how much they know at this point but I'm not really sure why else they would target me at this point with this push. Maybe they figured something out and they determined I was crucial to get out now. Considering Ratchet was slightly scummy before he left, I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to sacrifice the inactive Wolf to get me. All I know is that Kira is probably pretty fucking strong and I'm his counter. I'm guessing they're willing to sacrifice in order to get me out.

woof woof

If this is true on what is happening then mafia have been playing so weird in this game. If mafia knew Dest was Jotaro then they should have killed him already or did they find out last night Dest is Jotaro. Either way if Rhea is mafia then she shouldn't have come out like that and instead should have killed Dest the next night.

woof woof

If this is true on what is happening then mafia have been playing so weird in this game. If mafia knew Dest was Jotaro then they should have killed him already or did they find out last night Dest is Jotaro. Either way if Rhea is mafia then she shouldn't have come out like that and instead should have killed Dest the next night.
Based on flavor, I can see the set up being:

2 SKs (Kira & Chilli Peper)

and a Cult who can’t kill but whose job is to protect Kira. So Cult may not be able to kill Jotaro themselves.

woof woof

Yeah, but I don't know what information Mafia is currently in possession of though and what they think they have that may be able to counter me. Like, there's a number of scenarios running through my head that can explain what Rhea is doing, but I'm not going to speak out loud because I don't want to tip my hand.

Juliet look at it this way. If you lynch me and I'm Jotaro, you have lost the counter to Kira and Town is probably fucked because I think he's pretty stacked in this game.

Vote Count

Dest -> Dyna -> Rhea
Rhea -> Dest
T-Pein -> Dyna -> Dest
Xlaw -> Dest
Juliet -> Dest
Rej -> Dest -> Rhea
Lind -> Dest
Conquist -> Dest -> Rhea -> Dest
Dyna -> Rhea
Light -> Rhea
Dr_Prof -> Rhea -> Dest
Hayumi -> Rhea
Tobi -> Rhea

Dest - 7
Rhea - 6

If I have made any mistake, please let me know.

Oh god, i voted Destroya.

Vote Lynch Destroya for now.

Peace.

Anjuro also makes sense for SK.
Oh god.
Angelo would but there cant be 3 SKs imo, this game lacking in night kills for that to be the case.

Vote Lynch Rhea

Ugh, this is a tough spot. But it makes no sense for Jotaro to have been one of these night kills from what I know.
I still have a hard time believing him, but if you mean what i think you mean.

Vote Lynch Rhea

You're the flavor wizard, though? My claim makes perfect sense.
That was way before you claimed. Click on the post.

Oh god.
Angelo would but there cant be 3 SKs imo, this game lacking in night kills for that to be the case.

I still have a hard time believing him, but if you mean what i think you mean.

Vote Lynch Rhea

That was way before you claimed. Click on the post.
Fuji believing in the power of Jotaro makes me happy. With the power of nakama, Star Platinum will be invincible.

:ronalaugh:

Been thinking on the set up, and if Kira is a SK and not part of Mafia/Cult then Mafia/Cult probably isn’t getting to see the janitor flips since Kira should be the janitor.

Which means if Dest is Scum he’s probably Kira.

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

woof woof

I'm occupied at the moment and multitasking. I come back and I have to post this.

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

woof woof

woof woof

Status
Not open for further replies.