Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for one, I destroyed Dyna’s action during the np, so unless he somehow cancelled out my action that is meant to cancel his action thennnm that’s stupid af. Even if that’s the case I still think he’s scum for reasons I explained last dp, not even including the mechanical side of things.

[Vote Lynch Dyna]

@Dr_Professor83 did you receive anything last night? That was from me. Do you have any useful info?
I’m still a few pages behind guys so if anything crucial happened don’t mind me having to play catch up.

@Dr_Professor83 did you receive anything last night? That was from me. Do you have any useful info?
I’m still a few pages behind guys so if anything crucial happened don’t mind me having to play catch up.
No. I think I hit myself with my own ability. That or someone on Scum team can do what I can do. Sucks because I had a chance to use what you gave me and what i could do at the same time last night.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What would even happen in that scenario lol.

Xlaw and Dyna switch, but Dyna redirects Xlaw?
I haven't caught up, but usually a redirect has priority over a bus drive, if you're redirecting the bus driver.

So Dyna redirected Xlaw to conquist and Xlaw used the bus drive. Meaning Xlaw and Conquist were bus driven. So all the visitors to Xlaw should have gone to Conquist and all the visitors to Conquist should have gone to Xlaw

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I haven't caught up, but usually a redirect has priority over a bus drive, if you're redirecting the bus driver.

So Dyna redirected Xlaw to conquist and Xlaw used the bus drive. Meaning Xlaw and Conquist were bus driven. So all the visitors to Xlaw should have gone to Conquist and all the visitors to Conquist should have gone to Xlaw
But if this happened, then Fuji and Rej visited Xlaw and someone else who was supposed to visit Xlaw visited Conquist and tried to kill him.

Well for one, I destroyed Dyna’s action during the np, so unless he somehow cancelled out my action that is meant to cancel his action thennnm that’s stupid af. Even if that’s the case I still think he’s scum for reasons I explained last dp, not even including the mechanical side of things.

[Vote Lynch Dyna]

Wait Nevermind. Ignore the part about me destroying an action. I forgot a change I made to my night actions. Apologies again. But yah anyways, I still think he’s scum af.

Status
Not open for further replies.