Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
No you're claiming my character Lindie. Damn flavour hurt much in this game, I had no idea you were pretending to be me all this time.
I'm the guy who's flavor handicapped since I don't have a clue who anyone is other than Hayumi. Also, I didn't even know you were claiming my character until Prof tagged me lol.

It's working in full effect. There was no trick there. It worked amazingly for them. I can't believe people would actually fall for that tbh
I would be surprised if anyone fell for that reverse psychology by Destroya.

I already explained why you would do so Lindie. It was a great plan, I'll give you that, and it's still working.
No no no, Lighto. It was a townie move, I only regret not pressuring players more to lynch Dest.

Logical reasons. Dyna's trying to sway my vote from you onto him. You must have a great role for him to do that. Are you Kira Lindie?
You are the one who should be Kira here, Lighto. I'm the one you killed in the anime :josad:
It's town Raito SZN now. I'll make sure to guide town to victory in this game.
Town Lighto SZN will never come. I have lost all faith in it!

Except my miller claim is true Lindie. I am a miller.
It's a lie Lighto I'm the only Reimi here

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I literally need to survive and not let Cheap Trick escape bt any means
Are you serious?

Well, I don't have any power in this town thanks to your scum buddy Lighto counter claiming me. I would have liked a Light lynch, but you know. No one wants one.

Plus your survivor claim is very suspicious.

Emil

Certified Memelord
oh god!!

the fk is this slander @Rej :sadgrin:

fuji made conquis actions immune to redirection last night because he thought conquis hinted a vig role

why r u trying to derail from dyna?

not gna work

Emil

Certified Memelord
Dyna. Confessed Scum

Also one of Light or Lind is Scum. They claimed same character. My money is on Light is Scum based on what we know this game.

If you/he turn out to be Town I will lol.
oh god

dyna/xlaw interaction looks like scum/scum or mafia/indie to me

why is light randomly claiming? was he pressured? feels like another derail attempt from dyna

Status
Not open for further replies.