Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I am putting Ekkologix down on ignore for the rest of the DP, uncooperative and baseless shit doesn't deserve my attention right now

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Dr_Professor83 now we gotta rework the whole redirect mania with xlaw and dyna
:josad:
oh god

w8 i'll help u guys with that, i just wanna hear everything first and know whats going on

so far i got that dyna redirected xlaw to you
but xlaw redirected himself to dyna

what this results in is dyna's redirect will go to himself, and he will end up redirecting himself to you

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am putting Ekkologix down on ignore for the rest of the DP, uncooperative and baseless shit doesn't deserve my attention right now
oh god

thats already a bad start
im cooperative asfk i just havent read the game
why dont u actually bring ur result to my face instead of behind my back

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm more than happy to go for Light
Your abilities do sound like a survivors one.

oh god

i didnt read to tell LOL

take ur complains to fuji :goyea:

anyway who we voting today?
Book mark this guy as scum ^

if dyna's a survivor doesnt it make sense to lynch light tonight?
It does. Lynching a survivor is useless for us. But at the same time it depends on the credibility of the claim. You guys have to decide. I'll be going now.

if dyna's a survivor doesnt it make sense to lynch light tonight?
If we believe Dyna then yeah. But Dest ability still sounds like it pairs really well with Dyna’s.

Cheap Trick having that wincon kind of makes sense. But the fact is we don’t know if Dyna is just saying whatever it takes to milk another day out. Also we are having to be hyper paranoid of our actions at night because of Dyna’s redirect. I know I’ve been scared of it since I started suspecting them.

Emil

Certified Memelord
oh god

your making a case on me = you dont ignore me

ur sitting here and listening to everything i have to say because i think ur case is bullsht and extremely opportunistic trying to take advantage of a newly subbed player as a way to derail lynch

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
who did u invest in previous nights? specially yesterday since it should be immune to redirections
ive used it twice. i claimed one result on d2 but my target was bd'd on n1 and it led to a misslynch.
so ive been very cautious about using my invest.
claiming in this game gives some buffs to mafia

so i havent claimed any result yet.
i think hayumi is town though, if you catch my drift ;)

Emil

Certified Memelord
Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if I was bus driven into my self last night if Xlaw is lying about his actions.
oh god

i can make u redirect immune if u can make something happen, but i pref to use it on the cop if hes alive somehow

i dont buy both rej and conq being alive, big chance one of them is scum

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
oh god

w8 i'll help u guys with that, i just wanna hear everything first and know whats going on

so far i got that dyna redirected xlaw to you
but xlaw redirected himself to dyna

what this results in is dyna's redirect will go to himself, and he will end up redirecting himself to you
what is important is my character has a passive that allowed me to survive being targeted by scum last night.
so the person who visited me is scum for sure.

@Rej was watching me last night and he saw only fuji/ekko visit me. @Rej isnt trying to baselessly call you scum and misslynch so you can relax on that. he is very much leaning town considering how instrumental his claim was in lynching zara, a scum.

the other possibility is you blocked all redirects on me and the scum who tried to kill me was a ninja.

Status
Not open for further replies.