Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
You just let us get some games under our belts.
exactly.

now that the game has ended,
i actually didnt have any more invests left lol.
@DynaMight you were partially right. i was out of shots.
i used one on cal and one on hayumi after rhea's lynch.

i was hoping id end up wasting atleast one of scum's role crush/redirect on me since i can only be superkilled.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
I know the game hasn't officially ended, but please stop blaming Ratchet here. It's getting fucking annoying to see it. Town played horrible overall.

- We shouldn't let Destroya's flavor claim get the better of us after he was already suspected so much.
- We should have all voted on one wagon which was either Light or Dyna last day phase and I still don't know why the fuck anyone would want me to counter claim Light when I was hinting my flavor from day 1.
- We had terrible night actions and day 1 was a fucking mess with suspicions and lynches thrown at targets.
- Also, the vig not being able to defend himself that day he was lynched.

Much more. Even I should have pushed harder for the Dest lynch when I came out. Instead I believed Prof saying Jotaro is mostly in the game cause of his role and doubted myself too.

We had terrible mislynches, and let me tell you, never believe scum over their claims if they can't prove it at all.

I might say more after the game, but congrats to the scum team and great play to @Dr_Professor83 and @ConquistadoR you guys were amazing to watch. Just don't become sheeps and don't ever fall for petty tricks like emotional appeal and shit in mafia. Conquist, you especially were amazing. You were headstrong and stuck to your beliefs. Your reads this phase were spot on with Tobi - Dyna - Light and Ekko.

Sorry @Melontonin @Dragomir just wanted to get a few things off my chest.

u know what else is scary?

whatever @Lindltaylor is gna do to me and @Light D Lamperouge for yeeting him into the sun twice in a row :catblush:
Night 1 kills every game :beckmoji:

Nah, don't worry, I'm not petty. Congrats to you guys!

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
I know the game hasn't officially ended, but please stop blaming Ratchet here. It's getting fucking annoying to see it. Town played horrible overall.

- We shouldn't let Destroya's flavor claim get the better of us after he was already suspected so much.
- We should have all voted on one wagon which was either Light or Dyna last day phase and I still don't know why the fuck anyone would want me to counter claim Light when I was hinting my flavor from day 1.
- We had terrible night actions and day 1 was a fucking mess with suspicions and lynches thrown at targets.
- Also, the vig not being able to defend himself that day he was lynched.

Much more. Even I should have pushed harder for the Dest lynch when I came out. Instead I believed Prof saying Jotaro is mostly in the game cause of his role and doubted myself too.

We had terrible mislynches, and let me tell you, never believe scum over their claims if they can't prove it at all.

I might say more after the game, but congrats to the scum team and great play to @Dr_Professor83 and @ConquistadoR you guys were amazing to watch. Just don't become sheeps and don't ever fall for petty tricks like emotional appeal and shit in mafia. Conquist, you especially were amazing. You were headstrong and stuck to your beliefs. Your reads this phase were spot on with Tobi - Dyna - Light and Ekko.

Sorry @Melontonin @Dragomir just wanted to get a few things off my chest.

Night 1 kills every game :beckmoji:

Nah, don't worry, I'm not petty. Congrats to you guys!
thanks! looking forward to the genshin impact game ^_^

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Well thats why I put Ekko down on ignore. We had no consensus the past phases.

Anyway this is my last will:

vote Ekkologix

I dont see why we should vote any other person than Ekko or Dyna and then you guys vote Light lol.

Mafia at this point played so terrible and outed.
Also in a LyLo no vote manipulations should work. So why you guys treat it like its lost?

If @Dragomir doesn't consider this then I will have a serious coaching work to do with him.

Anyway I wont end phase to make you guys suffer more. Smfh. Xd

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Well thats why I put Ekko down on ignore. We had no consensus the past phases.

Anyway this is my last will:

vote Ekkologix

I dont see why we should vote any other person than Ekko or Dyna and then you guys vote Light lol.

Mafia at this point played so terrible and outed.
Also in a LyLo no vote manipulations should work. So why you guys treat it like its lost?

If @Dragomir doesn't consider this then I will have a serious coaching work to do with him.

Anyway I wont end phase to make you guys suffer more. Smfh. Xd

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
Vote count

Conquist -> Light
Hayumi -> Light
Dr_Prof -> Light
Ekko -> Light -> Xlaw
Tobi -> Xlaw
Light -> Xlaw
Dyna -> Xlaw