Status
Not open for further replies.
hammering for votes was my mistake. sorry fellow townies @Dr_Professor83 @Rej @Xlaw @Hayumi im to blame for this endphase mistake.
Don't worry about it at all. I'm extremely regretful that I wasn't around during the end of two day phases ago, since I know for a fact if I had seen @Lindltaylor posts, that I would have switched back to Dest instead of Rhea. The fact I also even bothered going for the option that Dyna clearly preferred, when I was sus of him from the very beginning, is honestly just tragic on my part. Sorry guys, I could have been more reliable in bigger moments without a doubt.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Final Vote Count

Conquist -> Light
Hayumi -> Light
Dr_Prof -> Light
Ekko -> Light -> Xlaw
Tobi -> Xlaw
Light -> Xlaw
Dyna -> Xlaw

Xlaw - 4
Light - 3

Vote count

Conquist -> Light
Hayumi -> Light
Dr_Prof -> Light
Ekko -> Light -> Xlaw
Tobi -> Xlaw
Light -> Xlaw
Dyna -> Xlaw

If I made any mistake let me know.
RNG between Light and Xlaw.

I will post the flip in about 6 hours.

Xlaw will be lynched.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
@Xlaw [Mitikata Hazekura] has been lynched!

You are Mikitaka Hazekura!

[Passive – What is this??] : If you are gifted anything during the game, you will eat it. In other words, you cannot receive gifts of any kind.

[Passive – Can't see it...] : Alien? Stand user? Just who is this guy!? Your alignment cannot be determined by cops.

[Active – Transform] : Mikitaka can transform himself into a dead townie, allowing him to use one ability from them the following night. He cannot use their conditional abilities, or their locked ones, even if they have been unlocked.
--- [Active – I Am an Alien] : He can disguise himself as a character. All abilities used on that target will instead be used on you. [1-shot]

Wincon : Eliminate all threats to Town.
With mafia reaching parity with town, the winners are @Ekkologix @Destroya @Tobi @Zara @Light D Lamperouge @DynaMight !

Town lost and mafia won! Congrats to the winners!!

Thanks for playing!!!

@Destroya @Dr_Professor83 @ConquistadoR @Ekkologix @Juliet @Natalija @Lindltaylor @RippedCal @Zara @T-Pein™ @MangoSenpai @Ryu Kishi @Tobi @Xlaw @DynaMight @Rhea @Light D Lamperouge @Hayumi @Rej @krogothwolf

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Janitored Town Roles

You are Yukako Yamagishi!
[Passive – Koichi-kun!] : If Koichi claims in the thread, Yukako will want him for herself... He will be abducted out of the game along with Yukako to answer a set of questions.
--- [I...I Like Everything About You] : if Koichi passes, then he and Yukako will become mason lovers for the rest of the game.
--- [...I Might Just Have To Kill You] : if he fails, he permanently loses a random ability.

[Passive – In Love] : If Yukako votes against Koichi, her vote will count for 0.

[Passive – Unbreakable Will] : Yukako's actions will always find her targets.

[Active – Revenge] : If Koichi is killed, you will find his killer and role-crush them for one cycle.

[Active – Love Deluxe] : Yukako will learn the name of a player that has visited her target. If she targets Koichi, then she will learn all of the visitors. Can only be used in the night-phase.

[Active – Yandere] : Yukako can target a user that she knows has visited Koichi, and send them a passive aggressive (or just aggressive) warning message, essentially telling them to leave him alone or else.
--- [Active – Jealous] : If the target makes fun of this message in the thread and gets someone else to react to it as well, then Yukako will get so angry that she will be able to kill them. [1-shot]

You are Rohan Kishibe!
[Passive – Putting You In Your Place] : Every time you accuse someone of being scum, you have to be very aggressive and insult them.

[Passive – Nature’s inspiration] : Rohan bypasses redirects, he will always know the truth.

[Passive – I Refuse.] : Rohan must say "I Refuse." every time someone asks or orders him to do something.

[Conditional Active – Heaven’s Door] : He can know the alignment of his target and one random ability that they have, but they will in return know that Rohan visited them. To be able to use this ability, you must respect the Putting You In Your Place passive and Rohan's target must have quoted him.

[Active – Detective] : Rohan can pick a target to track at night.

You are Jotaro Kujo!

[Passive – World's Strongest Stand] : Everyone knows about Jotaro's ridiculously strong stand, and they're all afraid of it.
--- [Active – Sutah Purachinum: ZA WARUDO] : Jotaro may target a player to stop the time around them. They will be role blocked that night.
--- [Active – ORA!!] : After using Za Warudo on a player, Jotaro may target them again the following night, this time to punch them to oblivion. He will destroy one random ability they possess.
--- [Active – Sometimes, Jotaro feels like the main character of Part 4] : After the same player he used Za Warudo and Ora on for the third night in a row, Jotaro may call upon his main character status from Part 3 to unleash hell upon his target in an ora rampage. The target will be killed.

[Active – Professor Kujo] : Jotaro can target a write-up of a dead character, and will know one of three users that have visited this character. Can be used during the day or night phase. Cannot be used on players who have been janitored. [2-shot]

[Active – Yare Yare Daze] : You can target a user that has argued with you and receive the name of an ability they possess. [2-shot]

You are Tamami Kobayashi!
[Passive – Scammer] : He makes a living off of scamming people, and therefore is a miller.

[The Lock] : This stand ability can do many things :
--- [Active – Lie Detection] : During the night, Tamami can ask a user a question in their PM and their answer will appear in your PM.
He cannot ask them alignment related questions such as "Are you town?"

--- [Active – Push to Commit Suicide] : During the day-phase, if Tamami can have someone admit they are wrong about any topic, then you activate The Lock on them and the First Degree. If you can make them admit it twice, then you can activate the Second Degree on them. Three times and you can activate Third Degree.
------ First Degree : Role-blocks them for 1 cycle maximum.
------ Second Degree : Role-crushes them for 1 cycle maximum.
------ Third Degree : The user will commit suicide.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Alive Town Roles

You are Koichi Hirose!
[Passive – Too Kind] : Koichi is so kind that he lacks a lot of assertiveness. He cannot get mad, swear, or insult anyone in the thread until day 2, for Act 2 to unlock.

[Active – Reliable] : He can be confirmed as Koichi to a player in their pm. [1-shot]

[Active – Echoes] : Koichi's stand comes in different phases:
--- [Active – ACT1, Sound Generation] : This enables him to write on any surface, causing the words or onomatopoeia to continuously repeat at various volumes. This is so unbearable that he will grant his target role-block immunity. [2-shot]

--- [Active – ACT2, Physical Sound Effects] : This allows him to write a sound effect on any surface. If the word is touched, a special effect related to the sound effect is activated. Koichi can create an ability during the day and gift it to a user, and this user will be able to use it at night. Koichi cannot create the same ability twice, nor can he create advanced variations of an ability. [2-shot]

--- [Active – ACT3, Weight Increasing] : His stand now has the ability to "freeze" targets by ascribing them unbearable weight. Koichi can delay his target's ability for the next cycle. [2-shot]

[Active – OK Mastah, let's keel da hoe, BEEEEETCH!] : Koichi can destroy his target's next action.

You are Josuke Higashikata!
[Passive – A Kind Heart] : If a user somewhere is bleeding, Josuke will be informed in his PM.

[Passive – Delinquent] : Judged for his hairstyle, his baggy uniform and occasionally getting into fights, Josuke is a miller.

[Active – Crazy Diamond] : His stand is not only a powerful healer, but a tough stand to win a battle against :
--- [Active – Heal] : Josuke can heal a bleeding user during the day or night-phase, but he cannot heal himself.
--- [Active – DORARARARA!!]
: Josuke can hit someone until he renders them useless. He will roleblock them for the night.

[Conditional Active – What Did You Just Say About My Hair!?] : If someone accuses Josuke of being scum, he gains a super-block that he can use during the day on that user, and it will last the entire cycle.

You are Ryohei Higashikata!
[Passive – Morioh’s Protector] : Ryohei's will to protect the town is very strong. If he is attacked, you will be notified that you are bleeding. If you are not healed in the next cycle then the kill will go through and you will die.

[Active – Cop] : Check for the alignment of your target at night. [2-shot]

You are Shinobu Kawajiri!
[Passive – My Husband] : Shinobu loves her husband a lot after his recent changes! She will always take away one vote on him, if any.

[Active – Cup of Tea] : Shinobu can make tea for players. A write up will be posted to invite users for some tea. The first player to want a cup will have their first action used again on their target the following night. [2-shot]

[Active – Wary] : Shinobu can target a player to watch at night.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Recruitable Town Roles

You are Yuya Fungami!
[Passive – Gang Member] : Yuya is part of a motorcycle gang, and is therefore a miller.

[Active – Bulletproof] : Yuya has 1 bullet proof vest; he can survive up to a super-kill.

[Active – Room Creation] : Yuya can target someone and lure them in. He will know if they are suspicious or not.

You are Ken Oyanagi!

[Passive Active – Bulletproof] : Ken has 1 bullet proof vest; he can survive up to a super-kill.

[Active – RPS] : Ken can target someone to play RPS for a chance to copy a 1-shot of a random ability they possess.

You are Masazo Kinoto!

[Active – Bulletproof] : Masazo has 1 bullet proof vest; he can survive up to a super-kill.

[Active – Steal] : If someone visits Masazo, he will take one of their abilities, and it also gets destroyed.

You are Terunosuke Miyamoto!
[Active – Bulletproof] : Terunosuke has 1 bullet proof vest; he can survive up to a super-kill.

[Active – Paper Seal] : Terunosuke can learn one ability of a user he targets.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Mafia team

@Fruitji is Yoshikage Kira!

[Passive – Bomb-Man] : If Kira is the lynch of the day, he will super-kill the last person that has voted for him.

[Passive – Killer Queen] : His stand Killer Queen is very powerful and has saved him multiple times during moments of extreme despair. Kira is immune to night kills.

[Passive – A Quiet Life] : Kira is content with being average, he does not ever want to stand out. If you want to appear innocent to role-cops, then you must post at most 50 times during each day-phase. Posting more than that number will have you investigate guilty.

[Passive – Hand Fetish] : If a female character has claimed in the game, you automatically place 3 votes on her (even if you do not vote her), as you want to get her hand for yourself, you creep!

[Active – My Name is Not Yoshikage Kira] : Kira can target someone during the day, forcing them to write the following in 5 of their posts. If they do follow the post restriction, then Kira will learn their flavor name :

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

[Active – Bomb Transmutation] : Choose a target to plant your bomb on. They will be killed and janitored, and the first person to visit them will be role-crushed. [2-shots]

[Active – Sheer Heart Attack] : Kira’s stand becomes automatic, and follows the first person that has visited him to role block them. Furthermore, all actions on Kira will fail, but he will not be able to perform any other action for 1 cycle. [2-shot]

[Active – Bites The Dust] : Desperate to not be caught and increasing his determination, Kira can revive a mafia member with full abilities and kill a random town. There will be an announcement in the thread indicating that Bites the Dust has been activated. [1-shot] [locked]

-----------------------------------------------------------

@Destroya is Yoshihiro Kira!

[Passive – Ghost] : Since Yoshihiro has re-incarnated in a picture, he cannot be tracked or watched.

[Active – Stand Creator] : Yoshihiro can store a stolen ability that mafia members have stolen or destroyed, allowing any member of his team to use it. [3-shot]

[Active – Copy] : Yoshihiro can take a picture of the thread, allowing one of his mafia members to use one of their abilities on this target, effectively giving them 2 targets that night. However, only a single ability can be used on that target. [1-shot]

[Active – Recruit] : Yoshihiro can recruit a member during the night-phase. There are 4 specific potential characters in the thread that can be recruited into the mafia: Ken Oyanagi, Masazo Kinoto, Yuya Fungami and Terunosuke Miyamoto. If Yoshihiro has successfully targeted one of these characters with Recruit, then they will get a more powerful version of their role-sheet and join the mafia. [5-shots]

Wincon : Eliminate all threats to Mafia.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Recruited Mafia Roles

@Light D Lamperouge is Yuya Fungami!

[Active – Room Creation] : Yuya can target someone that has claimed their true role and lure them in, he will know their scent, and therefore their full role.

[Active – Sense of Smell] : Yuya can choose to chase someone, rendering them unable to speak for 1 day phase, but this will also happen to him. He will be un-targetable in that state (body dismantlement). [1-shot]

[Active – Life Force Stealing] : If Yuya is targeted by a harmful attack, the harmful attack will go back to the person who targeted him and he will be healed. However, he cannot use any ability during the following phase.

@Zara is Terunosuke Miyamoto!

[Active – Examine] : Terunosuke can examine his target to find their fear trait.

[Conditional Active – Paper Seal] : Role-crush your target, but only after having discovered their fear trait. Furthermore, if the target has claimed their character, you will automatically know their fear-trait. [3-shot]

[Active – Paper Seal Kill] : Terunosuke can rip the paper to kill the person. It will not count as the faction kill. [1-shot]

[Active – Paper Transformation] : Terunosuke can transform himself into paper, making himself un-targetable, and will know who visits him.

[Active – Erased out of Existence] : Terunosuke can steal a write-up. He can erase a previously written write-up containing the role of a dead character (thus erasing a dead person’s role). There will be an announcement in the thread if that happens, and which write-up has been erased.

@DynaMight is Masazo Kinoto!

[Active – Steal] : If someone visits Masazo, he will take one of their abilities, and it also gets destroyed.

[Active – Ugly back] : Masazo Kinoto can roleblock by visiting people and forcing them to look at his back.

@Tobi is Ken Oyanagi!

[Active – RPS] Ken can play RPS to steal someone’s passive. They can challenge you back to get the passive back. If they lose, its permanently yours. You keep the 1-shots you had from your town role.

Wincon : Eliminate all threats to Mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.