Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Big boi playz sealed the deal.
:cheers:

Town didn't really play bad. Things could have gone much differently it Dest was lynched. Cult actually hurt cult the most lmao. I was going after Zara, Zara faked a result on Tobi, Dyna exposed the theory about culting that immediately put us in the POE, Dest went after Dyna, Dyna after Dest, and so on.

Convincing you to lynch Rhea and getting Lind to say he was Reimi
:steef:

Tobi played so scummy and I was correct on him being scum. When I wanted to hear from Light what did he think about my thoughts on Tobi, Light's response looked like something a scum player would say about a scum buddy.

Tobi played so scummy and I was correct on him being scum. When I wanted to hear from Light what did he think about my thoughts on Tobi, Light's response looked like something a scum player would say about a scum buddy.
was this after tobi was converted? Because tobi was town for most of the game

Don't worry about it at all. I'm extremely regretful that I wasn't around during the end of two day phases ago, since I know for a fact if I had seen @Lindltaylor posts, that I would have switched back to Dest instead of Rhea. The fact I also even bothered going for the option that Dyna clearly preferred, when I was sus of him from the very beginning, is honestly just tragic on my part. Sorry guys, I could have been more reliable in bigger moments without a doubt.
Wouldnt have changed much both days tbh, i had a +3 shadow vote on any female character that claimed so even if you changed votes it wouldnt have mattered.

So dont beat yourself up too much about it bb.

You played exceptionally well for the time you had imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.