Sign-up [Season 2] Round 12 - Genshin Impact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Flower @Lindltaylor What's happening? I've asked but I was told I would be auto-subbed in. Is there some issue with me subbing in that I'm not aware of here?

EDIT: I'm asking because I've read about 1/3 of the thread in anticipation for likely subbing in, so if that isn't going to happen, I'd like to know now (and, if possible, what the issue is) so I can just read it at my leisure. If it is over activity concerns, I don't think my recent activity has been so bad as to prohibit me from playing, is it?
I'm so sorry for the mix up Ratchet. It's completely my fault as neither Flower nor AL knew that you were supposed to be auto in and I wasn't here at the time.

You will be put in as soon as a slot opens up.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
really sorry for the mix up man
I'm so sorry for the mix up Ratchet. It's completely my fault as neither Flower nor AL knew that you were supposed to be auto in and I wasn't here at the time.

You will be put in as soon as a slot opens up.
Don't worry about it, honestly! I probably came across as more cross than I was earlier, I was just confused and slightly worried as I know my general activity hasn't been where I would prefer it to be this year, and these last couple months in particular since starting my new job. But no, it happens, no hard feelings and all that, game looks great so am hoping a slot opens up, but if not, it's a good read either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.