Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I felt she was worthy of it, and again, you have no idea how playing a protective role works
yeah i agree that i have no idea how to play that role or how it works. asking for opinions from people who are town lean in my eyes isnt wrong right? why are you bothered if you are sure that im wrong because of my inexperience?

No you are saying I should have gone for the obvious target.

How do you read UB then if you are so adamant I shouldn't have protected her?
no im saying that you couldve gone for anyone else.
i town read ub right now. she isnt a town lock in my eyes yet.
but you town locking ub after leaning scum on light in a single phase is fishy to me.

yeah i agree that i have no idea how to play that role or how it works. asking for opinions from people who are town lean in my eyes isnt wrong right? why are you bothered if you are sure that im wrong because of my inexperience?

no im saying that you couldve gone for anyone else.
i town read ub right now. she isnt a town lock in my eyes yet.
but you town locking ub after leaning scum on light in a single phase is fishy to me.
The phase was 48 hours, and UB looked great to me eod1, I thought she would be a possible target cause of her push on LM.
There was no one else "confirmed" either.

You are going on for pages and pages throwing shade on me with the same useless argument and it's ticking me off.

its not throwing shade when im openly quoting you and pushing this point forward.
as i said earlier, if my suspicions are due to my inexperience, im sure the experienced town players will tell me otherwise.
so you have no reason to worry.
I made my point clear so this is my last post considering this bs.

You are saying the same things over and over and over again:
me protecting the "wrong" target
me not protecting grammaton

it is up to me and me only to use my role as I see fit and I will not have some new player tell me I use it wrong. Now if you would stop mentioning me that would be great, I am done eexplaining my every move now

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
me protecting the "wrong" target
me not protecting grammaton
:kaidowhat:

let me be very clear here.
> i dont blame you for not protecting gram.
> lets forget the post where you said you "hinted" at protecting gram when the hints are non existent for now. (dont tell the scum are blind because im pretty sure nobody got your "hints" and the very point of hinting is to make sure the info is out there)
> it still doesnt explain you doing a straight 180 and town locking someone (no claim, no hint, nothing from them btw) enough to protect them after scum reading light in the same phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.