Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@MistyCatGoddess @Ekkologix can you guys like put your scum debate on hold. Literally holds no merit at this point and you guys are just pointing fingers. Like we get it, you both think each other are scum. Lets move on and participate into a Wris/Tpein/ whoever else we wanna lynch today
she rly doesnt think im scum. shes not gna even try to make a wagon. its all baloney because shes butthurt she got outed day 1

I honestly think the claim for wris fits. Why cant we just move on and see if he actually sends a gift tomorrow? like its easily proven and she can send it to like drago or someone who is townie in our eyes? i feel like this push is super lame. Literally roleblocked and the claim is matching from what i am seeing. Idk why theyd be pushed this hard

I honestly think the claim for wris fits. Why cant we just move on and see if he actually sends a gift tomorrow? like its easily proven and she can send it to like drago or someone who is townie in our eyes? i feel like this push is super lame. Literally roleblocked and the claim is matching from what i am seeing. Idk why theyd be pushed this hard
I said this like 3 times...
We should be lynching misty.
Up to Ekkologix I guess

Emil

Certified Memelord
and it's rich that you are talking about townie pov when you are the one going for cult exclusively lol
how exclusivley
i pushed uwu yesterday thinking he is mafia

i avoided drago today to go for mafia or cult

why are u ignoring these and selective reading my 2 posts that focus on cult cuz we have a cult flip

i will focus on who i want. rn finding cult is easier because we have a clue. u r just spitting whatever u want to continue throw shade

Status
Not open for further replies.