• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Culting anyone byt toen core makes no sense. Town cure isnt suspected and it is always protected.

Considering cukting is done during the day a watcher or tracker cant see it making it perfect to convert big players.

Agree, but he got me lynched Day 1 on NF, so he's on my kowai list, rather than my kawaii list, right now.

Getting back to the point, what are your thoughts on X's flavour theory regarding how the Cult operates, from earlier today. As you're also someone with flavour knowledge, I'm curious where you stand on it. And finally, can you claim your character, please?
i didnt read his theory can u quote it for me im too lazy to look for it lol

ekko is such a kind person he deserves all za love in the world

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Like hell they would do that
Assuming Cult can convert freely, culting people who can be lynched is effective, because you're still removing from the Town pool. One of my wins as a Cult (more of a Cultafia, really) was by recruiting players who I would then ruthlessly throw under the bus for cred.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
If yiu convert side players and expect them to go after town corr with that logic

Would you not agree that is also the conventional approach to playing Cult, and thus, the Cult may have sought to break convention?
You will have a bad time. Toen core is toen core for a reason. People rally begind them. What chance does a side player have ahainst them?

Ratchet

β€Ž
If yiu convert side players and expect them to go after town corr with that logic

You will have a bad time. Toen core is toen core for a reason. People rally begind them. What chance does a side player have ahainst them?
Exactly your rationale now. Paranoia.

Ratchet

β€Ž
Yea i am. Doesnt mean i am wrong
And therein lies my point. Conclusions stimulated by paranoia may well be the correct ones, even if the reasoning behind them isn't fundamentally sound. If the game lasts long enough, the so-called "Town Core" will be brought into question, and that goes threefold in the presence of a Cult, which is designed around preventing confirmations.

Status
Not open for further replies.