Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, youknow better than this X. They are not interchangeable MC's. Players, at the start of the game, are given two options. To play as Aether, or to play as Lumine. Given that Lumine flipped Cult, we can assume that the narrative of this game follows the one that is spun when the player choses Aether.

In this case, Lumine is sent to the world of Teyvat years before Aether is, and completes her journey as a Traveler. At the end, she decides to join the Abyss, because her journey has jaded her to what we traditionally consider as "good". The player character, Aether, enters the world, and begins their journey as a Traveler. With his last memory being seperated from his sister, Lumine, your motivation is to go and search for her. At this point, you are not aware of the time discrepancy. In Chapter 1: Act IV, Aether finds Lumine, who reveals the whole time discrepancy thing. Lumine then outright states that Aether must complete the journey as a Traveler, just as she did once before, and then he will understand her choice. I will also add, both Aether and Lumine have a pre-established history of world-hopping. The story then heavily suggests that Aether, instead, will be searching for a different, better answer than his sister found, with his companion, Paimon (who shares the same trait as all the Archons in the game in that she shares a name listed in the Ars Goetia, and thus implying she is at least a fraction of a more powerful being), being a large reason for this.

So are you going to keep giving me generic, irrelevant theories that aren't relateable to this context, or are you going to find a way to properly substantiate this "gut feeling" of yours? Because I can debate the flavour all day, up to what I have played at least (approximately 20% through the newest content released 6 weeks ago).
I guess u were referring to this post of urs

Idk what to tell u but u should try to see it from the non-flavor knowledge pov, I only see it as a possibility because these 2 characters are connected since they're siblings (also the hosts of this game said theres a bit bastard stuff going on before taking back this statement, we still dont really know what that thing might've been unless they were referring to Jeans fake IC role)
Like what if Lumine in this game-'timeline' still managed to get Aether become part of the cult or smth, took over the role in a way

someone else send emilia messages

maybe host i guess
Her role sounds a bit like shes getting rumors or smth

Another week, another wolf fight.
Oh, yes. The Fatui did it again.
I don't know why they even bother fighting him when they get no reward.
Well, there was another lucky adventurer who gathered the rewards.
If only I was that lucky...
Have you heard? The Fatui killed the Lord of the Wolves the other night
Really? Isn't he just gonna respawn?
Well, I think so. But whoever killed him will be rewarded.
Rewarding the Fatui, though? I don't think he would do that. I think he just handed the rewards to a random other adventurer.
Guess you're right.
These 2 actually have a similar vibe, sounds like Grammaton was indie like Nat, lol it looks like we're getting rewarded when they die

i subbed in d3 and from what i saw Destroya, you and broker are leading stuff

You disagree you are best targets?
As I already said, I'd be more of a mafia kill target considering how vocal I've been so far lol, that's like a wasted convert there.

well LM should go today and i hope he flips the bus driver

im concerned about why dynas jail changed to a rolecrush. do culted players abilities change?

imagine fuji got culted and subbed out now drago got culted and subbed out.

how funny wud that be lol
Btw do u think

Busdriver, janitor, cop is all one role?

Because that's kinda a lot of important stuff for one mafia role, they wouldve definitely tried to defend the shit out of that one, would it fit the way Rej and Melkor stuff has happened so far

:wonderland:

Town seems too disorganized/uninterested to do anything other than a Melkor lynch today. While I get that, Cult being able to move around during the day and us not being able to stop or control that is worse than Melkor moving at night when we can control it.

Town seems too disorganized/uninterested to do anything other than a Melkor lynch today. While I get that, Cult being able to move around during the day and us not being able to stop or control that is worse than Melkor moving at night when we can control it.
I’m down for either. It just feels like shooting in the dark for cult. I know we’ve kind of narrowed the POE pool down for the D1 cult target but it’s not an exact science. Feels like shooting and praying, but I guess we have to start somewhere.

I’m down for either. It just feels like shooting in the dark for cult. I know we’ve kind of narrowed the POE pool down for the D1 cult target but it’s not an exact science. Feels like shooting and praying, but I guess we have to start somewhere.
Yeah because we'll be in the same situation next day if we lynch Melkor here.

I really do think the Apprentice is the Converter because if Cult started with two players, it means they probably could have up to four on their team which I think is unbalanced. Cult is already stronger as is and difficult to deal with, so adding more tricky shit to them would be tough for balance.

Yeah because we'll be in the same situation next day if we lynch Melkor here.

I really do think the Apprentice is the Converter because if Cult started with two players, it means they probably could have up to four on their team which I think is unbalanced. Cult is already stronger as is and difficult to deal with, so adding more tricky shit to them would be tough for balance.
I’m willing to start lynching the most likely suspects. I agree that cult is more dangerous than mafia assuming Mekor is the last member.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@ConquistadoR
@T-Pein™
@Dr_Professor83
@TheAncientCenturion
@Aether
@Ekkologix
@Underworld Broker
@MistyCatGoddess
@DynaMight
@Night Raid
@Ratchet
@QueenEmilia

Is everyone convinced about Melkor? Might be smarter to try and take out Converter first. I think that Zem was converted by Juliet D1 and is the Apprentice who can keep converting. We can control/block Melkor during the Night while Cult works during the day and can't really be controlled.
TAC is relatively fine with it, yes

Emil

Certified Memelord
@ConquistadoR
@T-Pein™
@Dr_Professor83
@TheAncientCenturion
@Aether
@Ekkologix
@Underworld Broker
@MistyCatGoddess
@DynaMight
@Night Raid
@Ratchet
@QueenEmilia

Is everyone convinced about Melkor? Might be smarter to try and take out Converter first. I think that Zem was converted by Juliet D1 and is the Apprentice who can keep converting. We can control/block Melkor during the Night while Cult works during the day and can't really be controlled.
ONLY if we r perma commuting melkor, else no

Emil

Certified Memelord
Btw do u think

Busdriver, janitor, cop is all one role?

Because that's kinda a lot of important stuff for one mafia role, they wouldve definitely tried to defend the shit out of that one, would it fit the way Rej and Melkor stuff has happened so far

:wonderland:
there is none to defend it the other 2 died

again ali had 3 vote power and could vote silence 3 players
rej had 2 vote power and was IC

honestly scum do not need more members, specially with cult and uwu being around

if we didnt yeet JW day 1 the game might've been disasterous rn

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet would persona 5 work as mafia
Mhmm, it sure would. I have some ideas, I think the hardest thing would be mapping social links into Mafia but I think splitting the phases up into Dawn and Dusk alongside Day and Night can help with that. If you're interested, can spitball ideas sometime, though probably won't be hosting until next year (or 2025 if wanted to host it here ;-;)

@Destroya I am waiting for Melkor to answer me, because he didn't finish his full claim. His lynch for me is mostly testing my fake claim theory, but I also don't believe Mel is scum right now so I lean towards the Melkor lynch because of that, too.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Mhmm, it sure would. I have some ideas, I think the hardest thing would be mapping social links into Mafia but I think splitting the phases up into Dawn and Dusk alongside Day and Night can help with that. If you're interested, can spitball ideas sometime, though probably won't be hosting until next year (or 2025 if wanted to host it here ;-;)

@Destroya I am waiting for Melkor to answer me, because he didn't finish his full claim. His lynch for me is mostly testing my fake claim theory, but I also don't believe Mel is scum right now so I lean towards the Melkor lynch because of that, too.
could we do 2 game threads, for real and persona world
not evey1 has a persona tho, but some could be shadows i guess

Emil

Certified Memelord

melkor is not gna talk lol, he gave up

Status
Not open for further replies.