• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh could be one from dest, prof and conq as well
I just survived a poisoning, I know you guys can’t really verify that but someone definitely healed me.

I’m getting pretty paranoid that Dest may have bussed Xlaw now though. That lie detect sure does make him a good target in hind sight. If Xlaw didn’t apparently do something from the grave I’d be pretty sure it was too big off a bus, but if his cult knew that Lumine stuff would happen after it isn’t as crazy.

I think one of me, @MistyCatGoddess or @Ratchet probably stopped the kill. Unless we have more protects/RBs.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I just survived a poisoning, I know you guys can’t really verify that but someone definitely healed me.

I’m getting pretty paranoid that Dest may have bussed Xlaw now though. That lie detect sure does make him a good target in hind sight. If Xlaw didn’t apparently do something from the grave I’d be pretty sure it was too big off a bus, but if his cult knew that Lumine stuff would happen after it isn’t as crazy.

I think one of me, @MistyCatGoddess or @Ratchet probably stopped the kill. Unless we have more protects/RBs.
So we have a heal too for Ratchet. The problem child

Dude, you know I couldn't have been Juliet's convert, especially with the way Xlaw got yeeted. That's too hardcore of a Bus. That's straight paranoia.

Because I saw two scenarios:
  1. Dyna is cult. Fruitji stayed completely out of the Xlaw lynch/vig discussion on D2 even though he was present and had voted Xlaw on D1. Dyna also claims changing from a jailor to a role crusher which could have happened from being culted. If Dyna was Scum I would want Dyna RB’d.
  2. Dyna is town. Dyna claims to have just got the lie detect back up last phase. Which would make Dyna both an excellent target for scum to kill and also an excellent person to keep alive so we could get the results back. If Dyna is Town I would want Dyna protected . The host could only be vague with me, but the way I interpreted the answer I didn’t think my commute would hurt the lie detect results if it was used last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.