Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what makes you exclude the possibility of one of us being third party?

and no, I am not hinting at being third party.
This is a confusing question. First of all, I don't Indie hunt. Second of all, one of you flipping Wolf doesn't clear you of being Indie, but that's not a normal thought process for a lot of people I feel? Usually Indies can Wolf hunt as well and shouldn't come off as super scummy, especially in D1.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Yes, which is what I said, and the reason I found it weird that you're susing me for being inactive.

:pepeke:

It's in the same post in which I quoted you twice bestie. After you read it, I'd like to hear those two reasons please.
Not my fault multitasking....these kids think I have to feed them everyday :josad:

I wish luck with the exam.

Now for the two reasons, which I noticed recently about how you play, it could be either the typical scummy reason, or that you might be a particular type of town.

This is a confusing question. First of all, I don't Indie hunt. Second of all, one of you flipping Wolf doesn't clear you of being Indie, but that's not a normal thought process for a lot of people I feel? Usually Indies can Wolf hunt as well and shouldn't come off as super scummy, especially in D1.
interesting^^ I never looked at it from that angle

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Not my fault multitasking....these kids think I have to feed them everyday :josad:
Feed them everyday? Wow, living the dream.

I wish luck with the exam.
Thanks.

Now for the two reasons, which I noticed recently about how you play, it could be either the typical scummy reason, or that you might be a particular type of town.
Eh neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.