Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't registered at all in my brain besides flavor talk, so null. But Ekko seems to think he's scum and willing to die if he's wrong, so considering I don't think I'm going to get my way this day with how I want votes to look like, I'm down to wager Ekko's life on UWU's flip.
I’d prefer we don’t wager someone’s life for a possible mislynch. That’s actually really bad option sir.

Emil

Certified Memelord
nobles seem to share a passive immunity to stuff here, its why conq is likely just town

i doubt all nobles r in the game tho, im sure some r fake claims

I don't have a case, I just think he hasn't really game solved and now has focused a lot around the flavor and trying to 'clear' townies. I also don't like how he's trying to all of a sudden Town lead things. However, Conq and Juliet probably are still better option to me personally.

No idea what the votes look like.
Do you not scum read Misty anymore?

She definitely claimed a protective role.
Then at that point it seems silly to actually lynch her. Actually the push on her and the train to follow (mostly the train) is an interesting look. When someone claims doc basically you don’t push that. It doesn’t make sense to especially on a read on D1. That’s something savable if need be. I mean scum would kill her regardless if she isn’t scum because why leave a doc alive for any reason that’s silly. Even if she is a suspect. Late game she stays alive and gets proven, scum is in trouble with a protective role ruled town.

I’d prefer we don’t wager someone’s life for a possible mislynch. That’s actually really bad option sir.
I agree. I want Juliet (now Xlaw) or Conq dead more but it really doesn't seem like I'm going to get my way and I'm tired of arguing after these forty eight hours and way too many posts by me. This isn't a final vote, but if Ekko, someone in don't think has been great so far, is willing to put his neck on the line because he feels UWU is Wolf, then so be it. In my eyes, either I'm wrong and we flip a Wolf on UWU, or we get to go after a Wolfy Ekko in D2.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Vote Count - 5

Destroya: UwU -> Night raid -> Conquist -> TACy -> Misty -> Conquist -> Ekko -> UwU
Lord Melkor: Fuji -> Misty
Natalija: Light -> Wris -> Fuji
MistyCatGodess: Night raid -> Nat -> Ekko
Fruitji: Lord Melkor -> Ekko -> Conquist -> Ekko -> Conquist -> Fuji -> Conquist -> Nat -> Misty
Wris: Tobi -> *
Ekko: Fuji -> Conquist -> Misty -> UwU
ThisAncientCent: Fuji -> Drago -> Fuji -> Drago -> RippedCal
~UwU~: Fuji -> Nat -> UwU
Hayumi: LM
Tobi: UB
T-Pein: UwU
Dr_Professor: Bogard -> Misty
Dragomir: Fuji -> Ekko
Grammaton: Hayumi -> Fuji -> Hayumi
Conquistador: Fuji -> Hayumi
Zem: UB
Xlaw: Misty
Nick: Misty -> *
Underworld Broker: LM
Night Raid: Hayumi -> *

Misty/UwU - 4
Ekko/UB/LM /Hayumi- 2
Cal/Fuji- 1

Correct me if I made any mistakes.

Please bold your votes if you want them to count.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.