Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Misty is indie. That feels right to me. Her play has been so off that I'm struggling to see her as town or mafia. She feels alone with zero help, so I don't see her as mafia cause of that but her play has been very weird and scummy enough that she might not be town. Indie fits.
there is no way chongyun is an indie
its posisble she is someone else with a chongyun fake claim

i never thought of her as indie tho, hella weird take

Do you not scum read Misty anymore?
I gave you a chance with your claim so I'd like to give Misty a chance with hers. I know we can't believe every claim, but I believe that there's better options for a D1 lynch than someone who claims a protective role, especially when I've pushed other players in this game.

Please enlight me we with summary....It's night here , I'll check in the morning !

Vote Count - 5

Destroya: UwU -> Night raid -> Conquist -> TACy -> Misty -> Conquist -> Ekko
Lord Melkor: Fuji -> Misty -> UB
Natalija: Light -> Wris -> Fuji
MistyCatGodess: Night raid -> Nat -> Ekko
Fruitji: Lord Melkor -> Ekko -> Conquist -> Ekko -> Conquist -> Fuji -> Conquist -> Nat -> Misty
Wris: Tobi -> *
Ekko: Fuji -> Conquist -> Misty -> UwU
ThisAncientCent: Fuji -> Drago -> Fuji -> Drago -> RippedCal
~UwU~: Fuji -> Nat
Hayumi: LM
Tobi: UB
T-Pein: UwU
Dr_Professor: Bogard -> Misty
Dragomir: Fuji -> Ekko
Grammaton: Hayumi -> Fuji -> Hayumi
Conquistador: Fuji -> Hayumi
Zem: UB
Xlaw: Misty
Nick: Misty -> *
Underworld Broker: LM
Night Raid: Hayumi -> *

Misty - 4
Ekko - 3
UwU/UB/LM - 2
Cal/Nat/Fuji - 1

Correct me if I made any mistakes.

Please bold your votes if you want them to count.

Why are neither of the votes on me showing up eye-

D

Dragomir

Then at that point it seems silly to actually lynch her. Actually the push on her and the train to follow (mostly the train) is an interesting look. When someone claims doc basically you don’t push that. It doesn’t make sense to especially on a read on D1. That’s something savable if need be. I mean scum would kill her regardless if she isn’t scum because why leave a doc alive for any reason that’s silly. Even if she is a suspect. Late game she stays alive and gets proven, scum is in trouble with a protective role ruled town.
There are 25 players in this game. Misty's doc claim isn't that meaningful as there's bound to be more than one protect role just based on the numbers. We can't simply let her go for her claim especially if there's reason to believe that she's lying. Those reasons being our reads. She's been read as scum for her thread-play and even after her claim she's only continued to do suspicious things. Reads >> claims. It's silly to let someone go just over a doc claim. Anybody could claim doc.

Vote Count - 5

Destroya: UwU -> Night raid -> Conquist -> TACy -> Misty -> Conquist -> Ekko
Lord Melkor: Fuji -> Misty -> UB
Natalija: Light -> Wris -> Fuji
MistyCatGodess: Night raid -> Nat -> Ekko
Fruitji: Lord Melkor -> Ekko -> Conquist -> Ekko -> Conquist -> Fuji -> Conquist -> Nat -> Misty
Wris: Tobi -> *
Ekko: Fuji -> Conquist -> Misty -> UwU
ThisAncientCent: Fuji -> Drago -> Fuji -> Drago -> RippedCal
~UwU~: Fuji -> Nat
Hayumi: LM
Tobi: UB
T-Pein: UwU
Dr_Professor: Bogard -> Misty
Dragomir: Fuji -> Ekko
Grammaton: Hayumi -> Fuji -> Hayumi
Conquistador: Fuji -> Hayumi
Zem: UB
Xlaw: Misty
Nick: Misty -> *
Underworld Broker: LM
Night Raid: Hayumi -> *

Misty - 4
Ekko - 3
UwU/UB/LM - 2
Cal/Nat/Fuji - 1

Correct me if I made any mistakes.

Please bold your votes if you want them to count.

how much time left

UwU vs Usopp is an interaction that I think needs to be resolved right now. I do believe that one of them is mafia. I've already expressed my suspicion on UwU being a scum loremaster and Usopp being scummy. I think it's impossible for them to both be town and they're definitely not on the same scum team. If we have only one mafia here, whatever one flips, I think it's likely that the other will be of opposite alignment(could also be indie but there isn't much to back up that thought yet).

And which of them do you think is scummier? Usopp has more thread presence but i do not trust his behaviour. i did not see much from UWU, might be because i have not read entire thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.