Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I want Juliet (now Xlaw) or Conq dead more but it really doesn't seem like I'm going to get my way and I'm tired of arguing after these forty eight hours and way too many posts by me. This isn't a final vote, but if Ekko, someone in don't think has been great so far, is willing to put his neck on the line because he feels UWU is Wolf, then so be it. In my eyes, either I'm wrong and we flip a Wolf on UWU, or we get to go after a Wolfy Ekko in D2.
Honestly a uwu lynch is probably inevitable but a better lynch then a misty one just based on a role claim. Could be last ditch effort but who knows. Can always be checked if need be or watched.

I think ekk is fine. Also nice to have a person who knows flavour a bit

Emil

Certified Memelord
if u wanna lynch for info me and fuji r probabaly the best lynches, but u just lose such an active townie for "info" :giogio:

i dont even think fuji is scum anymore

There are 25 players in this game. Misty's doc claim isn't that meaningful as there's bound to be more than one protect role just based on the numbers. We can't simply let her go for her claim especially if there's reason to believe that she's lying. Those reasons being our reads. She's been read as scum for her thread-play and even after her claim she's only continued to do suspicious things. Reads >> claims. It's silly to let someone go just over a doc claim. Anybody could claim doc.
And this makes me want to put my vote back.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I agree. I want Juliet (now Xlaw) or Conq dead more but it really doesn't seem like I'm going to get my way and I'm tired of arguing after these forty eight hours and way too many posts by me. This isn't a final vote, but if Ekko, someone in don't think has been great so far, is willing to put his neck on the line because he feels UWU is Wolf, then so be it. In my eyes, either I'm wrong and we flip a Wolf on UWU, or we get to go after a Wolfy Ekko in D2.
u still have to explain why i dont look great so far

D

Dragomir

And which of them do you think is scummier? Usopp has more thread presence but i do not trust his behaviour. i did not see much from UWU, might be because i have not read entire thread.
It's quite difficult to say but I'll go with Usopp. That's who my vote is on right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.