Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, we can't ignore claims but I'm not going to ignore my own reads cause some has claimed a somewhat important role. Fake claims exist and who knows if the good guys aren't scum? That's definitely possible considering how large the pool of characters is to choose from. Claiming in this game is not worth much. This isn't a vanilla setup where a doc claim has merit. Anybody can claim doctor.

UwU is now claiming to be the vig and a strong one. Would you still take him over Misty?
Seems a bit drastic. I never said ignore your reads. I said claims have merit. The setup does not matter. Protective roles are great claims and yes can be fake but so can any claim. But a protective claim vs no claim (uwu) where both are scummy who you picking?

now he claimed so it’s much different because honestly they are both equal IMO when it comes to helping town. So now this is where your read of which claim is better to keep around.
Is misty claimed Miller? And is uwu not Miller? If that be the case you almost have to lynch misty in this case because we can’t check her at night or prove her

I think the lord melkor lynch is a viable option, if ekko doesnt get lynched. I dont mind my own lynch still, but it might be a better option, I do trust UB on this one. and lm's reaction to her vote and counter vote didnt look good

Seems a bit drastic. I never said ignore your reads. I said claims have merit. The setup does not matter. Protective roles are great claims and yes can be fake but so can any claim. But a protective claim vs no claim (uwu) where both are scummy who you picking?

now he claimed so it’s much different because honestly they are both equal IMO when it comes to helping town. So now this is where your read of which claim is better to keep around.
Is misty claimed Miller? And is uwu not Miller? If that be the case you almost have to lynch misty in this case because we can’t check her at night or prove her
no miller

Emil

Certified Memelord

no misty never claimed miller, hayumi and night did

Emil

Certified Memelord
You say that I'm game-throwing by keeping my vote on you. Tell me Usopp, why should I believe you're town?
> im gamesolving by testing multiple wagons
> im clearing any confusion via flavor and clearing chaos instead of causing it
> im vocally stating my opinion on main wagons
> im open minded to looking at different directions
> im slowly trying to clear players i think r town and move the game forward with PoE

you tell me why shud u belive im scum because i dont see anywhere where my play is inherently scummy, so can u point that out for me?

D

Dragomir

Sure, in the scenario presented, I'd go with the no claim. The point I was trying to make is that there's no reason for me to let go of my suspicion of someone due to their doc claim especially when they continue to act suspiciously post the claim. If I'm put in a specific scenario where I suspect two people and one claimed doc while the other hasn't at all, yes, I would go for the no claim.

Misty hasn't claimed miller.

Oh no Miller. Ehh I didn’t read enough of the game yet to go off of reads. Well that makes this more complicated. It’s too late to push a train follower but wouldn’t mind stepping off both tbh with their claims. Hard to ignore regardless. But at this point pick which is scummier and go for it

Status
Not open for further replies.