Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I brought up reads cause I thought you were originally saying that we should reconsider lynching Misty just for her doc claim which I disagreed with.
It’s not as much the original post, it’s the few after where I explained more then once that caught my attention and gave me confusion on why you were still bringing it up

D

Dragomir

It’s not as much the original post, it’s the few after where I explained more then once that caught my attention and gave me confusion on why you were still bringing it up
It's probably because I didn't really understand your point until you brought up the comparison between lynching a claimed player vs a no claim.

Xlaw pretty sure posted little bit ago said he going to bed so he won’t defend. I’d stick to the 3/4 that have reads from just about everyone. Much better for day 2 reads depending on flips

Rej

Year of the black beard!
How the fuck is he scum for just doing nothing but flavor? Rej has done the same thing this game, and past games, and he's been Town. There is so much mortgage scummy play in this game dude.
I am not all flavour talk wtf, anyway I don't like Ekko because earlier he said something about a Rej wagon gaining speed or so, I just checked the votecount and noone voted me, it's again this chaos I don't like and that's another point why I can't commit yet...chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.