Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly the best part about this is simple. Anyone hard pushing or trying to save a scum player is probably not scum themselves. No reason to push teammates not try to save a teammate so early when they save them for a day, teammate flips then they are scum. Seeems silly. I’d rather see an LM lynch at this point with those 2 claims. Especially if uwu can vig an inactive or a sus to prove herself that would help. And we could also check uwu or misty depending who we don’t lynch.

anyone see an issue with that?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Do you even know what this mean btw or are you just repeating what Usopp said? Because i didn't get it. Care to explain this slip to me?
from what i understand from reading the posts, he was trying to fish for what the cryo elemental ability does. im assuming its bcs scum dont have elemental abilities. i dont have flavour knowledge so im going off of what ekko said.

So you're parroting and sheeping votes? This is what you had in mind when you said you'd prove yourself as Town?
what do you expect me to do? leave irl stuff and sit on the pc 24*7 and catch uwu before ekko does?
im done with explaining every move of mine to you. youve been after me for some reason or the other the entire dp.
if you think im scummy push a wagon and vote for me.

Well since we're already on the topic of ppl who subbed in and got subbed:

What are your thoughts on Nick so far and the person he subbed in for?
Juliet was defending Conquistador's change of gameplay by saying she as a newbie also did it. But why would a new player change their playstyle so drastically in their 2nd game if they are town again?

So i feel a bit sus on Law tbh.

Honestly the best part about this is simple. Anyone hard pushing or trying to save a scum player is probably not scum themselves. No reason to push teammates not try to save a teammate so early when they save them for a day, teammate flips then they are scum. Seeems silly. I’d rather see an LM lynch at this point with those 2 claims. Especially if uwu can vig an inactive or a sus to prove herself that would help. And we could also check uwu or misty depending who we don’t lynch.

My vote is on LM right now, lets get it.

Vote LM

I’m okay with this honestly. He is sus by a few and will be useful for a vote I think.

I would also like to point out I don’t have great reads from day phase as I didn’t catch up I’ll read it in night phase mostly.

D

Dragomir

I disagree with that logic. Saving a teammate from being lynched is something I've done before. It's something that occurred in the JoJo game that ended a few days ago where the entire scum was doing their best to save each other and they succeeded. That logic of scum won't save their buddy cause it's too risky isn't bulletproof and you can't always expect scums to do conventional tactics like that. All that matters is how the save attempt is done not just if it's done. The how is the most important part to determining if it's teammates saving themselves or townie just trying to get someone else lynched.

from what i understand from reading the posts, he was trying to fish for what the cryo elemental ability does. im assuming its bcs scum dont have elemental abilities. i dont have flavour knowledge so im going off of what ekko said.

what do you expect me to do? leave irl stuff and sit on the pc 24*7 and catch uwu before ekko does?
im done with explaining every move of mine to you. youve been after me for some reason or the other the entire dp.
if you think im scummy push a wagon and vote for me.
Don't you dare fucking feign anger here.

Status
Not open for further replies.