Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I do not get what you are saying here? You are saying that you do not want to commit because game is ...chaotic.?
its just one reason, D1 is often a bit too fast here for my capabilities, then there is those wannabe towncores like Ekko and T-Pein creating weird voting patterns, plus on weekdays I had to work, that was my point, like last game I will pick up speed later down the line people should know this from me at this point

Emil

Certified Memelord
If they control the lynch then technically we know who is scum? Your point only revolves around the fact you are right and uwu is scum. But you don’t actually know and why others also think other people are scum. Therefore no reason for everyone to push uwu just because you scum read it if they scum read someone else more. Especially like LM or misty who also have few votes. Your point is invalid basically about anyone controlling the vote. You don’t know who’s vote is who’s and what faction they are. So you can’t actually say. It’s what I’m trying to say
true i dont but i'll always try to have atleast 4 votes difference between first and 2nd wagon for safety measures.
i'll do that for every day

Rej

Year of the black beard!
vote uwu, im betting fuji's life on it

1. @Wris
2. @Natalija
3. @ConquistadoR
4. @Zem
5. @Rej
6. Rayleigh-Sama @Nick
7. Banchi @T-Pein™
8. @Dr_Professor83
9. @TheAncientCenturion
10. @RippedCal
11. @h_zorothegoat
12. @Destroya
13. @Ekkologix
14. @~UwU~
15. @Lord Melkor
16. @Hayumi
17. Light D Lamperouge @Underworld Broker
18. @MistyCatGoddess
19. @Tobi
20. @Grammaton
21. @Fruitji
22. @Night Raid
23. Juliet @Xlaw
24. @Dragomir
25. @QueenEmilia
the last time you said such a thing that person flipped town lol:gokulaugh:

true i dont but i'll always try to have atleast 4 votes difference between first and 2nd wagon for safety measures.
i'll do that for every day
Honestly with size of game if someone has a vote power buff it’s probably to control it completely or change votes of other players. A vote buff means you’ll know who has it by checking the lynch train

Status
Not open for further replies.