• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
can i get summary pls
xlaw comes online. claims lumine and vanilla town role. gets day vig'd. looks like cult based on wincon.
hayumi claims diluc.
wris claims venti and an ability to give user double action - the ability used on tpein. still looks really weird and is the leading wagon now.

this is off the top of my head. ill post more when i remember.

yeah cools. mb then.
my post was based around your convo with drago and saying i sussed him since d1 which i did. but actively moved away from him d2 about mid because i saw him as a dissapointing town. and moved the lynch to xlaw (your welcome) and led that way before he even claimed or anything. And i further explained why i was off of drago. To my point. Only reason i had to keep a convo with drago is because he kept pressuring me over my reasoning for Misty being townish on my end with no mechanical proof (which i said mutiple times).

The reason i tagged you for it is because you brought up my sus on him but didnt seem like you noticed the rest of the d2 where i completely went away from drago with ease. Thats why i tagged you for a response because i dont understand why that was never brought up into your thoughts on myself scum reading drago nor if my 5 points were worth sussing drago and i believe they all had easy merit. Id like you to see where they didnt at that point during the phase.

thats what i was getting at.

The misty thing is well, it is what it is. Its not 100%, just based on a claim and such. Really all i can say. I can say we are tied together but meh depends honestly.

Emil

Certified Memelord
xlaw comes online. claims lumine and vanilla town role. gets day vig'd. looks like cult based on wincon.
hayumi claims diluc.
wris claims venti and an ability to give user double action - the ability used on tpein. still looks really weird and is the leading wagon now.

this is off the top of my head. ill post more when i remember.
omg LOOOOOL

vanilla lumine :suresure:

Yea basically that’s really it. I love Miller claims as I don’t really wanna ever lynch them because it’s a dumb gambit. But doesn’t mean I’m the future it won’t help us with other flavour claims. If that makes sense
Ah yea, I remember u being the complete opposite of me when it comes to Miller claims

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
D2 Vote Count - 5

Rej: Drago -> T-pein -> Wris
TheAncientCent: Mel -> Drago
Lord Melkor: Nick -> T-pein
Underworld Broker: Wris -> RippedCal
Natalija: LM -> Drago -> LM
MistyCatGodess: Lord Melkor -> Xlaw -> Wris -> T-pein
Ekkologix: Rej -> Wris -> Drago -> Misty -> Tobi -> Xlaw
T-pein: Rej -> Wris -> Misty -> Tobi -> Xlaw
Nick: LM -> Drago -> Xlaw