Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Seems like Emilias role gets some informations based on the write-up/night kill/events that happened? But I am iffy on why mid game?
It may help us to figure what was going on, but can figure out who has it done?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Seems like Emilias role gets some informations based on the write-up/night kill/events that happened? But I am iffy on why mid game?
It may help us to figure what was going on, but can figure out who has it done?
mid phase* not mid game lol

well now i feel like we have to lynch wris.

So basically here is what im getting.

Gram was the wolves person killed by facti or whatever they called.

A gift was suppose to be given to a facti but instead it was given to a random.

So there are 2 ways this works. Wris is the member who killed him and tried giving gift but was blocked which is confusing because then the kill would be blocked maybe? Unless its an auto super kill that cant be blocked which is possible.

Or the random gift was given to TAC who would be considered a "traveler" which fits the bill since he said mid day today he got some random gift which fits the bill.

well now i feel like we have to lynch wris.

So basically here is what im getting.

Gram was the wolves person killed by facti or whatever they called.

A gift was suppose to be given to a facti but instead it was given to a random.

So there are 2 ways this works. Wris is the member who killed him and tried giving gift but was blocked which is confusing because then the kill would be blocked maybe? Unless its an auto super kill that cant be blocked which is possible.

Or the random gift was given to TAC who would be considered a "traveler" which fits the bill since he said mid day today he got some random gift which fits the bill.
This Wolf boss shouldn’t be a player character, so I don’t believe it’s Gram.

Status
Not open for further replies.