Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I think Ali is scum too but Rej's >>> his by far. I'm already theorizing that they're both buddies based on how Ali tried to shove T-Pein vs Rej aside as insignificant but there is a liar in-between Rej and T-Pein. There's no way around that. We have to lynch there. Vig can take a pop at Ali next night.

I think Ali is scum too but Rej's >>> his by far. I'm already theorizing that they're both buddies based on how Ali tried to shove T-Pein vs Rej aside as insignificant but there is a liar in-between Rej and T-Pein. There's no way around that. We have to lynch there. Vig can take a pop at Ali next night.
Isnt a bit too obvious tho?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Please no pregnancy

Anyway. So far from what i've saw the census is that Rej is the lynch, i agree. The info gained from it would be immense regardless what he flips.

Tpein lying makes sense if Mafia wants to trade 1v1 but if i was mafia i woildnt go that deep. So i am inclined to believe Tpain on this. If Rej flips town a pain flips scum major props for that play

Eko vs TAC is weird. TAC is accusing Eko, Eko accusing Tac but if i missed, it is 3 am here after all, i dont see any pushing for the othet
i dont necessarily think TAC is mafia tbh, he was rolecrushed by them
i just saw his push on drago as weird, but its not necessarily 100% mafia indicative, idk why r u trying to make a big deal out of it than what i said

im very vocal about my scum reads in miss/rej/aether and one of emilia/tpein

one of ali/broki has to be scum as well, leaning ali at this point

Please no pregnancy

Anyway. So far from what i've saw the census is that Rej is the lynch, i agree. The info gained from it would be immense regardless what he flips.

Tpein lying makes sense if Mafia wants to trade 1v1 but if i was mafia i woildnt go that deep. So i am inclined to believe Tpain on this. If Rej flips town a pain flips scum major props for that play

Eko vs TAC is weird. TAC is accusing Eko, Eko accusing Tac but if i missed, it is 3 am here after all, i dont see any pushing for the othet
why not I have some high quality seeds ready-

obviously rej is the right choice since I voted for him so y’all should too, if he’s scum then I’m officially town leader

Lets presume Ali is teammate with Rej

Tpain comes accusing Rej, do you

A) distance from Rej
B) defend Rej
C) bus Rej
D) ignore Rej

Idk about you but i am going A or C.

Ali going B is mad obvious. Like, so obvious i wouldnt be suprised if his mafia team told him to shut up and he stoppes talking about it

So question is how much Ali defended Rej after thay initial post

Same as, if you are caught as mafia, you first go to Mafia PM to strategize. I doubt Rej woild tell Ali to cover him unless Ali acted alone

Catch my drift?

i dont necessarily think TAC is mafia tbh, he was rolecrushed by them
i just saw his push on drago as weird, but its not necessarily 100% mafia indicative, idk why r u trying to make a big deal out of it than what i said

im very vocal about my scum reads in miss/rej/aether and one of emilia/tpein

one of ali/broki has to be scum as well, leaning ali at this point
Since you sussing me, I’m not telling you next time I get info

Status
Not open for further replies.