Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
come on emi, lets vote melkor, the dude claimed tracker "type" ability that works exactly like tracker according to his description, it just screams fake, because he never outright claimed tracker, which made me think he was hesitant to getting counter claimed.

lets form THE SUPREME ALLIANCE :steef:
okay im in it for fun vote <melkor>

so I guess Scum is gonna try and get rid of Queen Emilia.
Good visions and dangerous to Mafia.
Protect/watch over her.
I do not need protections.
T-Pein.......

scum u better come and kill me leave everyone else alone!!!!

This post is bad. T-Pein has damning results against Rej but you accuse him of being a jester and what to completely shove aside this situation between him and Rej? Yikes, Ali. Are you Rej's teammate?

I did get healed from the poison but I'm not sure if it confirms Rej. Scum can have town-friendly abilities to like doctor to make them appear townie. I do this all the time for my scum teams in my games. It makes it easier for them to draft a fake claim when they already have abilities that are town-friendly.

With Flower's post confirming to us that there are some mechanics that might appear bastard, this kicks the door open for Rej's innocent child write-up to be fake. I feel like the hosts needing to make such a post amid the discussion of "if the write-up is fake then the game's bastard which it's not" only gives more evidence to the write-up being fake cause if it wasn't then why would they need to tell us about some mechanics being considered bastard? I guess this might be considered angle-shooting, I'm not entirely sure, but it's what popped into my mind when I saw Flower's post. Nonetheless, T-Pein vs Rej is something that needs to be resolved. I say it should be top priority because there has to be a liar among those two. T-Pein being redirected or Rej getting bus driven aren't viable solutions either since T-Pein's action I assume checked if Rej's write-up was fake and that's not something that can be messed with through bus drivers or redirects.

There's also a liar amongst Ekko vs TAC between who was attacked cause there's only one failed kill. Unless there's a role that doesn't have failed kills show. But that doesn't add up. The SK is dead, mafia's kills so far seem to be connecting, and there appears to be only one vig. So if Tobi got killed by the vig, Nick was the mafia kill, then that failed kill is more likely than not a mafia one. I support TAC here, he probably got shot. But then if Ekko is mafia wouldn't he know that? No way a wolf Ekko is killing Misty. That only leaves one option here, Ekko is the cultist. Maybe he gained a kill shot when he got converted or when Xlaw died, or he was the second vig to start, or he's just fabricating this whole thing for no reason. That third option doesn't make any sense but something isn't adding up. Regardless, I'm on TAC's side and would prefer to lynch Ekko if it comes down between the two.

I'm also considering the possibility that TAC was bus driven with Misty explaining this whole thing as well as why Aether saw TAC visit someone when he, in fact, visited Misty all along. But I'm not sure why the doctor would want to protect Misty. It makes sense for TAC to be protected. He's a pretty likely target for mafia. Unless, Misty self-protected, and her protection got moved to TAC. @MistyCatGoddess did you self-protect? If so, then this is the only situation I can conclude wherein TAC, Aether, and Ekko are all telling the truth.

My apologies for the wallie. I had a lot on my mind as I was reading which I wanted to layout for y'all to see.
I feel opportunistic vibes here, specially the shading of Ali, that shit was confusing for me as well, along with others I believe. There is a possibility that you and rej could be scums unless you can point out something strong to deny that, specially because you got healed. With all the overwhelming evidence against rej, this feels like last ditch effort to distance and gain town credit before the inevitable Rej lynch/kill

as for me, if you think I am telling the truth, that must imply that Melkor is lying? What do you think of that?

I feel opportunistic vibes here, specially the shading of Ali, that shit was confusing for me as well, along with others I believe. There is a possibility that you and rej could be scums unless you can point out something strong to deny that, specially because you got healed. With all the overwhelming evidence against rej, this feels like last ditch effort to distance and gain town credit before the inevitable Rej lynch/kill

as for me, if you think I am telling the truth, that must imply that Melkor is lying? What do you think of that?
He is a confirmed Neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.