Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so some night time advice for actions, sponsored by a member of The Town Core.

If Ali flips Wolf (if not ill cry), then I imagine there is only one Wolf left. @Dr_Professor83 you should Commute either Melkor or Misty. Then whoever has claimed Role Block, I think @Natalija you can maybe Role Block someone scummy as well. Then we have @ConquistadoR watch another suss. We probably can control all the scum actions tonight.

On the off chance there is another conversion, night actions going askew might be a sign. I'd still try to get rid of wolves if i were Cult in this situation and then Town vs Cult and duke it out while wolves die.

I do believe Cult can no longer convert. I do think we're dealing with one more Cult member. There is a slight chance Cult started with two and Culted one, but that still feels too many anti town roles in a game this size. But who knows, Town seems loaded this game. I think there's also two wolves left.

If Ali flips Town, we're in for a slight correction. Melkor and Misty still get checked and controlled but then maybe we have to cast our net a bit wider to find the last Wolf. Misty and Melkor could be a team, too.

Was just looking at that. But maybe the rest of it is for teammates and the heal is for whoever the way it is written? Because the heal is like an add on at the end after all the teammate/party stuff is mentioned.

Drago also pushed Rej lynch hella hard.
No both the first parts talk specifically about protecting team only. Then it says in the the end, oh and it also heals them.

[Active - Dandelion Protection] Jean can summon a powerful gust of wind to protect her party from attacks. She can protect a teammate each night from preventative and destructive abilities. You can also heal any ailments.

No both the first parts talk specifically about protecting team only. Then it says in the the end, oh and it also heals them.

[Active - Dandelion Protection] Jean can summon a powerful gust of wind to protect her party from attacks. She can protect a teammate each night from preventative and destructive abilities. You can also heal any ailments.
But if Drago were scum then Mel is also scum. Chances that Ali & LM are both Town?

Also why do you think Rej did something to TAC?

Status
Not open for further replies.