Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@ConquistadoR you should probably Voyeur Prof tonight. His Commute seems to trump everything, so he can for sure lock up one scum candidate. If a Wolf happens to slip by, he's probably a good target for the kill. If you Voyeur him, we can essentially catch scum if they target him, yeah?
actually isnt watching prof a better idea?
what use would we have with just the ability name of the one used to kill prof if we're to go by your plan?

actually isnt watching prof a better idea?
what use would we have with just the ability name of the one used to kill prof if we're to go by your plan?
Oh yeah so that means @Night Raid can you please Watch Prof tonight?

@Dr_Professor83 do you see any value on saying who you will target since Commute should take priority of Driver? That way we could make sure not to overlap RB abilities, but up to you.

D3 Vote Count - 2

Aether: TAC -> LM
Natalija: ALi
QueenEmilia: Rej -> LM
Underworld Broker: ALI
Dr_Professor:
ALI -> Rej -> ALI -> Rej -> ALI
Lord Melkor: Hayumi -> Aether -> ALI
ThisAncientCent: LM -> Ekko -> Rej -> ALI
Ekkologix: Misty -> Rej -> Misty -> ALI
T-Pein: Misty -> Rej -> ALI -> LM
Dragomir: Rej -> ALI
Destroya: Ekko -> ALI
Melontonin: ALI
ALI: Rej
Conquistador: ALI
Hayumi: ALI
MistyCatGodess: ALI -> LM -> ALI
Dynamite: ALI

ALI - 13
LM - 3

Correct me if I made any mistakes.

It's very possible. You've played quite well this game. I liked you on NF in Aries' games so I'm glad you joined one over here.
:blush:

Tho I think LM could still be town, he had an interaction with Cal that just made me think they're not part of the same team if Ali flips mafia,I might've pointed it out last DP

No you were wrong.

Are you cult leader again, like in Aries Bleach game?

I hope not.
What's with the indie comment, CL died last DP

You think MC of the game and our protagonist is a scum role? Flavor wise that'd be so fucking cruel. With Jean supposedly already being bastard flavor, and fake IC, this game really WOULD be bastard then I think. So I have to say that Drago's role has to be Town flavored.
the reason we caught Rej is because I do not trust.
It is a game about deception.

Can yall post list of top 3 scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.