Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
but I do buy TAC's post restriction in talking about themselves in the third-person.
TAC’s post restriction could be real and still be culted. The PR being real is just a reason for TAC not to be mafia as far as we know

thats what im thinking. they came to the thread rly well in synergy that day

emi got messages about jean talking to fatui and tpein said he writeup checked
Emi’s message/rumor thing predicted the wolf boss being in the game (Nat) which is the most surprising roles yet, so Emi’s ability is either legit or she has some other kind of real invest ability.

I blocked T-Pein. I was waiting for him to reveal his results, to see if he would claim he had them.

Reason I blocked T-Pein, was that I was originally going to block Night Raid. However, after the hosts confirmed to me that eliminated factions will not be confirmed eliminated, blocking Night Raid, who at that point was my strongest read for a fourth Mafia member, wouldn't have helped figure that out at all. If there was no kill, it could be because I blocked Night Raid, or it could be that the kill failed through other means, or it could be that there is no other Mafia member.

Therefore, I had to block someone who was extremely unlikely to be Mafia, and had in-thread credibility to back that up. In my view that list is three names long, because of their push on Rej: myself, Emi and T-Pein. I'm obviously not going to block myself, and Emi at least had information pertaining to their role on the table, which leaves T-Pein. There does exist the possibility that T-Pein was Culted, failed to recruit Rej due to him being scum, or otherwise investigated Rej, and then exposed him to gain credibility with the Town. It's not all that likely a scenario, but it's a possibility in play. That way, if a kill does go off, I can be more certain that there is a fourth Mafia member (and it did, and hasn't been claimed by the Town).

In short, I used my block on T-Pein, to help test my theory by ensuring my block wasn't going to hit the Mafia.
So you blocked the guy who helped catch a Wolf and appears to be the only player capable of helping us catch Cult?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Day 6 Vote Count - 2

Destroya: Mel -> TAC
Dr_Professor: Rhea
Conquistador: Rhea
Aether: TAC -> Ratchet -> TAC
Ekkologix: Mel -> TAC -> Mel -> TAC
T-pein: TAC ->Rhea
MistyCatGodess: Mel -> TAC
Rhea: Prof
DynMight: Rhea
Underworld Broker: Rhea

Rhea - 5
TAC - 4
Prof - 1

Please let me know if I made any mistakes or missed anyone.

as much as i wanna give ratchet the benefit of the doubt as a friend, i really wanna see his flip tbh

Lynch ratchet
He is our best shot tho, by far.
What do we have on cult so far? Nothing it feels

Unvote

Vote lynch TAC

All of his posts have been like this since he's subbed in. He just makes these big fucking posts and I keep asking myself what point is he even trying to prove here? If he's not Culted, I'd be shocked.
The theory that he just took over the cult slowly starts to make sense, I see no reason how targeting tpein is a good idea + he's been fishing for his targets too

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So you blocked the guy who helped catch a Wolf and appears to be the only player capable of helping us catch Cult?
"who helped catch a Wolf"
Entirely irrelevant. I didn't block T-Pein suspecting him to be Mafia, and need I remind you it was my slot that killed Rej.

"appears to be the only player capable of helping us catch Cult"
O rly? So, in 6 cycles, how much does T-Pein have to show for his apparently super integral Cult-catching abilities? How many recruits has he caught out? How many conversions has he stopped? If you believe that this game is balanced around a single Town role that doesn't have a strong flavour claim being the key to stopping the Cult, then okay. I disagree, because I don't think you can assume optimal scenarios for the Town and balance around that, but fine. But people keep telling me he is super important and should be beyond reproach. What does he have to show for it? He refuses to co-operate, hasn't even tried to hunt scum since I've been in the game, and is all around in contention for the worst player in the game right now in terms of dead weight. For some reason, you're completely okay carrying dead weight. I am not.

Ratchet

The theory that he just took over the cult slowly starts to make sense, I see no reason how targeting tpein is a good idea + he's been fishing for his targets too
I mean, I gave my reason right there. If T-Pein were recruited, he would have insight into Rej, because a failed convert would make the target at least somewhat likely to be scum.
"fishing for his targets"
Uh, what? We're on Day 6. Why are we not using investigative roles to inform our decisions on Day 6?! What possible value is there in withholding information when we should be able to solve the game from here?

Entirely irrelevant. I didn't block T-Pein suspecting him to be Mafia, and need I remind you it was my slot that killed Rej.

O rly? So, in 6 cycles, how much does T-Pein have to show for his apparently super integral Cult-catching abilities? How many recruits has he caught out? How many conversions has he stopped? If you believe that this game is balanced around a single Town role that doesn't have a strong flavour claim being the key to stopping the Cult, then okay. I disagree, because I don't think you can assume optimal scenarios for the Town and balance around that, but fine. But people keep telling me he is super important and should be beyond reproach. What does he have to show for it? He refuses to co-operate, hasn't even tried to hunt scum since I've been in the game, and is all around in contention for the worst player in the game right now in terms of dead weight. For some reason, you're completely okay carrying dead weight. I am not.
I don’t think anyone should be “beyond reproach” but blocking a claimed investigator rn is far less than ideal to say the least.

I mean, I gave my reason right there. If T-Pein were recruited, he would have insight into Rej, because a failed convert would make the target at least somewhat likely to be scum.
"fishing for his targets"
Uh, what? We're on Day 6. Why are we not using investigative roles to inform our decisions on Day 6?! What possible value is there in withholding information when we should be able to solve the game from here?
I think ima check when that was, he claimed the WU-check one shot on D3 right? Might've actually been after the failed convert

:wonderland:

And okey one would think he must've already checked quite a few ppl, it's a bit weird he hasnt given us at least 1 name yet

He literally claimed he could investigated Cult and you blocked him.

Ratchet

I don’t think anyone should be “beyond reproach” but blocking a claimed investigator rn is far less than ideal to say the least.
On the contrary, blocking a claimed investigator who has given me no reasonto trust his claim, refuses to provide any information about his investigations whatsoever, and also fit the criteria in which I was looking for in terms of testing my theory, I think he made quite a bit of sense. Have you noticed, by the way, that as a claimed investigator, he should have been able to prove the existance of my roleblock. Has he said as much? Nope.
I think ima check when that was, he claimed the WU-check one shot on D3 right? Might've actually been after the failed convert

:wonderland:

And okey one would think he must've already checked quite a few ppl, it's a bit weird he hasnt given us at least 1 name yet
Weird is one word for it, yes/
He literally claimed he could investigated Cult and you blocked him.
And how much Cult has he investigated...? Day 6, X. Not Day 3.
Like I don't give a fuck what justification you want to write an essay about, that's a bad move. But 'Mr. I'm Back' should know that.
If you don't care about my justification, then why either bother discussing it? You can claim it's this inherently bad move to make all you like, if you're not going to defend that claim I don't know why I should care. Like I said to Dr_Professor83 above, T-Pein should be able to confirm I have a roleblock at this point. He hasn't done so. Why?

I watched Tpein, as the Hero in a Kingmaker game, literally not say shit while the King executed him, which resulted in the King's death and him living. Tpein does dumb shit and doesn't talk about things he should even if he's Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.