Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With that being said, @T-Pein™ if you're actually still Town you need to cut out this shit of being so stubborn and not revealing things you know. It's honestly anti-town as fuck and you need to be better. I've watched your shit play as Town enough and you need to stop.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I watched Tpein, as the Hero in a Kingmaker game, literally not say shit while the King executed him, which resulted in the King's death and him living. Tpein does dumb shit and doesn't talk about things he should even if he's Town.
So I should just ignore sub-optimal, arguably scummy behaviour, because T-Pein is apparently incompetent and performs sub-optimally all the time? Like I've told you, I've no intention of carrying dead weight in this game. And, sadly, there seems to be a lot of it lately.

So I should just ignore sub-optimal, arguably scummy behaviour, because T-Pein is apparently incompetent and performs sub-optimally all the time? Like I've told you, I've no intention of carrying dead weight in this game. And, sadly, there seems to be a lot of it lately.
There were so many other good choices to RB. I'm not having this discussion. Keep doing scummy things.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
There were so many other good choices to RB. I'm not having this discussion. Keep doing scummy things.
Like? I mean, you seem to think it's locked up I'm Culted, and anything I say or do you'll spin to further that agenda regardless of what I actually say or do. But, if you think about it from my perspective, and assume I'm Town for a second, how many better options are there, really?

Like? I mean, you seem to think it's locked up I'm Culted, and anything I say or do you'll spin to further that agenda regardless of what I actually say or do. But, if you think about it from my perspective, and assume I'm Town for a second, how many better options are there, really?
How about the actual fucking CL? You think Tpein is our CL? And still don't get why you wouldn't attempt to RB wolves if you believe they're still alive. Seems like you were just trying to prove your ability.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Day 6 Vote Count - 3

Destroya: Mel -> TAC
Dr_Professor: Rhea
Conquistador: Rhea
Aether: TAC -> Ratchet -> TAC
Ekkologix: Mel -> TAC -> Mel -> TAC
T-pein: TAC ->Rhea
MistyCatGodess: Mel -> TAC
Rhea: Prof
DynMight: Rhea