Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dr_Professor83 If Broki flips Cult, I'm blocking Misty. Who are you taking?
I’m considering Dyna or T-Pein. T-Pein would be to protect him since he’s vulnerable tonight.

This is just terrible. Your gambit offers relatively little when we're dealing with a threat that requires the town to be aware of its existence ASAP in order to play it optimally. Have you even thought this through?
I don’t see how knowing cult is there 1 day earlier drastically alters how Town plays N1.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i think instead of hinting anything about cult, i'll probabaly completely distance myself from it day 1 and act as if cult is not in game at all to bait them to cult me if anything

thats how i'd play day 1

if by day 2-3 no cult writeup was made, i will say cult is in game, be careful every1
Congrats, you'd be playing it as poorly as you possibly can.
I don’t see how knowing cult is there 1 day earlier drastically alters how Town plays N1
Fair, I think I'll take Aether.

It offers several advantages. Watchers, for instance, may go for likely Cult targets rather than likely kill targets. And so on.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Except it isn't hindsight at all. You had that information, and you chose not to use it, and this was poor play on your part. None of this requires events from later on to have influenced your actions, quite the opposite actually.
look if there was no cult writeup by day 2 then yes i will claim it
else no

lets agree to disagree on this one

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
look if there was no cult writeup by day 2 then yes i will claim it
else no

lets agree to disagree on this one
No, let's not. Because I feel like it's an oversight, and that your decision only makes sense if you knew that Cult Recruits occurred during the Day. Now how would you have access to that information?

Emil

Certified Memelord
No, let's not. Because I feel like it's an oversight, and that your decision only makes sense if you knew that Cult Recruits occurred during the Day. Now how would you have access to that information?
not rly, i thought cult happens at night. it was just a matter of do converts appear in writeups or not
i was surprised they happened during the day

It's pretty funny you complained about how I'm treating you like a newbie, but then you come out with this. If you have a better target you'd like to see me block, by all means tell me.

At that point, you'd have no way of knowing that the Cult can recruit during the Day. So by claiming your passive you can influence how we would use our roles.
I mean, how am I treating you like a newbie? I'm just saying you coming out and saying you're going to block Invest and Protect makes little sense to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.