• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye I think hes been waiting for tpein to scan me at some point

But what if Aether, conq and Dyna are cult while I'm the townie they wanna get rid off?
Like there still has to be a chance where I'm a possible town in ur theory, I know I'm town and u know u commuted me last night and there was still a kill at night
Conq and Aether can only both be mafia if T-Pein had another tampered with invest. In which case we just lose lol. Canโ€™t afford to play toward that scenario.

Really my only question is figuring out who out of Aether and Conq is culted. And Aetherโ€™s fake poison play + his logic behind tells me itโ€™s probably him. Because his logic was that Ratchet is scum if T-Pein flips Town. However his lie would have got Ratchet killed even if T-Pein was cult since the day would be over and he couldnโ€™t take it back.
how does it tells it me? like i said, if i was cult i wouldnt have done anything, because my vote was on UB anyway. and if UB flips cult there is no way i am cult.

Conq and Aether can only both be mafia if T-Pein had another tampered with invest. In which case we just lose lol. Canโ€™t afford to play toward that scenario.
You have to go by reads, Aether even implied today his tracker ability has never been real considering he always claimed what ppl said in thread

The indie comment towards u and fake claim of poisoning at EoD7 just dont look good either since Ratchet died for the latter

Nope, but between cult and mafia and judging from NK i'll rather remove the killing power than a static cult

We have the majority and i would like to keep it and not have mafioso do some fuckery and kill X people in the night
That makes no sense. UB is the vote today. Having your vote on anyone else is anti-Town and most likely a sign that some vote manipulation fuckery may be on the way.
how does it tells it me? like i said, if i was cult i wouldnt have done anything, because my vote was on UB anyway. and if UB flips cult there is no way i am cult.
Lying about the poison was a free 50/50 chance of killing Ratchet no matter what T-Pein flipped. Itโ€™s not like you could take it back after the lynch even tho a cult flip for T-Pein would have changed your mind on Ratchet from your logic presented. You were set to get Ratchet killed either way.

Also your vote on UB means almost nothing to me bc the game before this I saw cult Fruitji do the exact same thing in pretty much the exact same scenario with cult Dest. We switched to make Rhea the lynch but Fruitji stayed strong on his teammate to keep his cover.

That makes no sense. UB is the vote today. Having your vote on anyone else is anti-Town and most likely a sign that some vote manipulation fuckery may be on the way.
And how sure are you votes on broker are pro town? Do you not suspect anyone from that pool to be scum? Broki is being bussed and that is obvious. And if broki is bussed then her role is nothing. If you commuted her that means she aint a killer.

Aether on other hand "surprisingly" lost his tracking ability bcs Conq can watch him during night and bust him

And how sure are you votes on broker are pro town? Do you not suspect anyone from that pool to be scum? Broki is being bussed and that is obvious. And if broki is bussed then her role is nothing. If you commuted her that means she aint a killer.

Aether on other hand "surprisingly" lost his tracking ability bcs Conq can watch him during night and bust him
We take the sure thing today. Keep majority going.

Lying about the poison was a free 50/50 chance of killing Ratchet no matter what T-Pein flipped. Itโ€™s not like you could take it back after the lynch even tho a cult flip for T-Pein would have changed your mind on Ratchet from your logic presented. You were set to get Ratchet killed either way.

Also your vote on UB means almost nothing to me bc the game before this I saw cult Fruitji do the exact same thing in pretty much the exact same scenario with cult Dest. We switched to make Rhea the lynch but Fruitji stayed strong on his teammate to keep his cover.
i didnt even expect people to buy that, i just threw it out there, and then theres the fact that ratchet gets healed and me also surviving, wouldve made me more sus.

if your assumption is based on a previous game with different people and scenario, then i theres nothing really to say

i didnt even expect people to buy that, i just threw it out there, and then theres the fact that ratchet gets healed and me also surviving, wouldve made me more sus.

if your assumption is based on a previous game with different people and scenario, then i theres nothing really to say
Itโ€™s not based on that. But that previous game is at minimum proof that it isnโ€™t impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.