Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Voting UB today. I take a 50/50 shot on commuting you or Aether to stop the kill tonight. Conq can prove himself if he refills Ekko.
UB is town. Why are you unnecessarily accusing her? I think you are scum.
Why should I prove myself again to scum who is openly targeting UB when I already proved myself to Dest and the rest of the town by refilling him?
You are scum and you know I'm town and ekko is openly wolfing when he's pushing UB who is town and is randomly shading me, a townie, for no particular reason.

UB is town. Why are you unnecessarily accusing her? I think you are scum.
Why should I prove myself again to scum who is openly targeting UB when I already proved myself to Dest and the rest of the town by refilling him?
You are scum and you know I'm town and ekko is openly wolfing when he's pushing UB who is town and is randomly shading me, a townie, for no particular reason.
Hey Sanji we need you to refill Ekko again.

Emil

Certified Memelord
why r ppl still hunting mafia at this point :lusalty:

we have 3 cult, 4 town
this game wuda been lost by now if cult didnt fail that 1 kill 2 days ago

any deviation from broki lynch is a crime, looking at u dyna

why r ppl still hunting mafia at this point :lusalty:

we have 3 cult, 4 town
this game wuda been lost by now if cult didnt fail that 1 kill 2 days ago

any deviation from broki lynch is a crime, looking at u dyna
We’ve got 3 cult lol. And we know cult can kill. Someone could confess to being mafia and they wouldn’t be the priority lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
U seem to forget that we had a serial killer who could possibly (if they're hella unlucky lmao) yeet the whole team with his 3 superkills in that case
that kinda just proves my point more

if we didn't lynch SK day 1 he has an 80% chance to kill more town than mafia

u have to remember we also got lucky with finding lumine day 2 and tpein/emi exposed rej

and then we have the triple wolf indie

u rly cant be seriously expecting more anti towns broki... i just can't see it. else the game is poorly balanced given how strong those mafia roles were.

thats 4 cult, 3 maf, 1 Sk, 3 indies (could be 4 too he had 1 more life left)

thats 11~12 anti town roles. half the player base almost.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’m paranoid that cult is going to try something like cult did in the last game with these two votes on Aether. Last minute vote manipulation.

@Ekkologix @ConquistadoR
if they have equal vote power, it will RNG between aether and broki

if they have more vote power they wuda won already without this day even starting because they basically control the lynch

i have a hunch they r busing aether, but hes playing poorly himself i cant tell

if broki flips with her abilities then conq refilling me doesnt hard confirm him tbh

if they have equal vote power, it will RNG between aether and broki

if they have more vote power they wuda won already without this day even starting because they basically control the lynch

i have a hunch they r busing aether, but hes playing poorly himself i cant tell

if broki flips with her abilities then conq refilling me doesnt hard confirm him tbh
But having you refilled will still be huge. Conq giving the Vig more shots as cult would be a bold move.

Status
Not open for further replies.