Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
But having you refilled will still be huge. Conq giving the Vig more shots as cult would be a bold move.
the problem is it wont be for this night, if i get refilled i can only use it next night
and u cant commute me either because then u stop the refill

i think one of me or u is 100% getting shot tonight, if not conq
u have a 50/50 chance to stop the shot

that kinda just proves my point more

if we didn't lynch SK day 1 he has an 80% chance to kill more town than mafia

u have to remember we also got lucky with finding lumine day 2 and tpein/emi exposed rej

and then we have the triple wolf indie

u rly cant be seriously expecting more anti towns broki... i just can't see it. else the game is poorly balanced given how strong those mafia roles were.

thats 4 cult, 3 maf, 1 Sk, 3 indies (could be 4 too he had 1 more life left)

thats 11~12 anti town roles. half the player base almost.
But u gotta consider that with some town roles (Dest + Conq combination, or my role itself) couldve easily taken care of most of scum, we even have a motivator and commuter. A 4 man mafia team isnt too far fetched imo

if conq is not cult he might be shot tonight actually, or u prof
the commuter is a pain to them for sure
They are in a pickle the way I see it.

Shoot Conq and we know Aether is scum and vice versa.

Shoot me and you either got your refill or know Conq is scum.

Shoot Emilia and it’s the same as shooting me.

If they shoot you, well it’s unfortunate but you were really vanilla anyway and all it means is we are back to where we are now. Ideally I pick the right scum, commute them, and block them tonight.

Emil

Certified Memelord
But u gotta consider that with some town roles (Dest + Conq combination, or my role itself) couldve easily taken care of most of scum, we even have a motivator and commuter. A 4 man mafia team isnt too far fetched imo
its possible, but highly unlikely

just like how its possibly tpein copped a bus driven target twice to get town on prof and guilty on u

we have to go after whats more certain instead of take chances rn

sorry but u have to go, and we will try to stop the kill tonight

its possible, but highly unlikely
That's unironically one of the reasons why I've been suspecting u as mafia btw cause ur kinda completely denying the possibility instead of having an open mind to the idea, even Ratchet said he asked about the mafia thing and he's been on my wavelength regarding that topic

Why would the hosts say they dont announce if a faction is out? Because they dont wanna confirm theres still a certain faction around when ppl think they're prolly gone

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Day 8 Vote Count - 2

Dr_Professor: UB
Conquistador: UB -> Aether
Ekkologix: UB
QueenEmilia: Dyna -> UB
Aether: UB
Underworld Broker: Aether
DynaMight: Aether

UB - 4
Aether - 3