• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Should? Dude of course he’s bad.
bruh did no one get the image i posted last dp? i was desperately trying to tell you guys. i was forced to vote for aether, the person ub voted for, last day phase. i was controlled and post restricted to only defend UB. which is why i posted the image of doflamingo manipulating king riku along with my vote because that's the only thing i could post and hint at.

im town. i know for sure that the last scum is ekko. i targeted myself with the voyeur and he tried to kill me. i was saved by the one shot iron dest gifted me during the cycle he was killed. cult could vote manipulate last dp which is precisely why they vote restricted me to UB's vote and ekko voted for aether while acting all town.

i didnt gift ekko because he tried to kill me last np. i think his ability to kill is used up which is precisely why he asked me for a refill.

@Dr_Professor83 @QueenEmilia we three are the only townies left. Dyna, Ub and ekko are the cult. and @DynaMight stop voting ekko now we all know that you're cult.

vote lynch Ekkologix @Lindltaylor @Flower

Emil

Certified Memelord
i find it funny they wudnt let us end day yesterday until 1 hr toward the end, allowing scum to change votes kek

hosts playing with scum now smh

bruh did no one get the image i posted last dp? i was desperately trying to tell you guys. i was forced to vote for aether, the person ub voted for, last day phase. i was controlled and post restricted to only defend UB. which is why i posted the image of doflamingo manipulating king riku along with my vote because that's the only thing i could post and hint at.

im town. i know for sure that the last scum is ekko. i targeted myself with the voyeur and he tried to kill me. i was saved by the one shot iron dest gifted me during the cycle he was killed. cult could vote manipulate last dp which is precisely why they vote restricted me to UB's vote and ekko voted for aether while acting all town.

i didnt gift ekko because he tried to kill me last np. i think his ability to kill is used up which is precisely why he asked me for a refill.

@Dr_Professor83 @QueenEmilia we three are the only townies left. Dyna, Ub and ekko are the cult. and @DynaMight stop voting ekko now we all know that you're cult.

u voted for aether so honestly i dont care what u have to say

Then vote Dyna and vote to end the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.