Status
Not open for further replies.
- WEEB ASSOCIATION CYCLE ONE PEACE TREATY AGREEMENT -

Fellow Weebs of Worstgen,

After years of wars, destruction, and massacre of innocent Weebs, the Weeb Association have come to a round table decision to propose a peace treaty for the first cycle of the game.

By signing this treaty, I hereby swear allegiance to the Weeb gods that I will NOT perform any kills, NOR participate in any lynch in the first cycle of the game.

I hereby also acknowledge that in the event that I am caught breaking this treaty, I will suffer the wrath of the Weebs Association and all my Weeb rights will be stripped away as the noose will be slowly wrapped around my neck.

For this treaty to be passed, a majority vote is required (28/54 players).
Together, we will make the Weeb Game great again!! :cheers:

Votes (Put X on your name to denote your participation in the treaty and pass it around):

1. @ConquistadoR [ ]
2. @Adam 🍎 [ ]
3. @Xlaw [ ]
4. @Dragomir [ ]
5. @Kiwipom [ ]
6. @Juliet [ ]
7. @Don DaSlayer [ ]
8. @Ryu Kishi [ ]
9. @Worst [ ]
10. @MonkeyD.Luffy [ ]
11. @oddoddfruit [ ]
12. @TheAncientCenturion [X]
13. @Light D Lamperouge [ ]
14. @Ratchet [ ]
15. @~UwU~ [ ]
16. @Destroya [ ]
17. @Wanji CUCKSMOKE [ ]
18. @Fujishiro [ ]
19. @Yae [ ]
20. @MangoSenpai [ ]
21. @Rej [X]
22. @T-Pein™ [ ]
23. @BleakAsh [ ]
24. @Ekkologix [X]
25. @Kagura Za Warudo [Y]
26. @Flower [ ]
27. @Ultra [ ]
28. @Dr_Professor83 [ ]
29. @Noctis [ ]
30. @Lindltaylor [ ]
31. @Hayumi [ ]
32. @MistyCatGoddess [ ]
33. @Yo Tan Wa [ ]
34. @Sallucion [ ]
35. @RayanOO [ ]
36. @Gambit [ ]
37. @Kvothe Kingkiller [ ]
38. @Zolo [ ]
39. @Midnight Delight [ ]
40. @jinri [ ]
41. @Cinera [ ]
42. @Nana [ ]
43. @MUUGEN [ ]
44. @Michelle [ ]
45. @Blue [ ]
46. @Naomi [ ]
47. @AL sama [ ]
48. @Salah WG [ ]
49. @Nick [ ]
50. @Zemmi [ ]
51. @Dave [ ]
52. @Baba [ ]
53. @Bortolomeo [ ]
54. @Underworld Broker [ ]
no

Yo! Role PMs are out, please confirm in your role PM and refrain from talking about the game elsewhere. I still have some things to write up and edit in for some roles plus balance some things, but taking a break right now as it is 6 a.m and gotta get to work in 2 hours. I'm not going to be able to get any work done today 'cause will catch up on sleep after work, so hopefully I finish everything on Tuesday.

If you have any question or anything about the game, use your role PM. Sign up thread talk is done with roles known.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Yo! Role PMs are out, please confirm in your role PM and refrain from talking about the game elsewhere. I still have some things to write up and edit in for some roles plus balance some things, but taking a break right now as it is 6 a.m and gotta get to work in 2 hours. I'm not going to be able to get any work done today 'cause will catch up on sleep after work, so hopefully I finish everything on Tuesday.

If you have any question or anything about the game, use your role PM. Sign up thread talk is done with roles known.

Confirming.

Status
Not open for further replies.