Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Sign me up @novaselinenever

My first submission is :
1) Cthulhu from H.P Lovecraft's novels.

I'll give my second submission later, I'm gonna make sure both are cult like and gonna fuck up the game no matter which you choose.

@jinri we need more host praising! @Hayumi what are you waiting for Chili?!

Someone go and get Underworld Broker from NF. @Flower message her multiple times until she says yes. Don't spam the same message in one PM. Spam the same message in multiple PMs. That gets the message across.

@Kvothe Kingkiller @Udell (We need you town leader!)

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Sign me up @novaselinenever

My first submission is :
1) Cthulhu from H.P Lovecraft's novels.

I'll give my second submission later, I'm gonna make sure both are cult like and gonna fuck up the game no matter which you choose.

@jinri we need more host praising! @Hayumi what are you waiting for Chili?!

Someone go and get Underworld Broker from NF. @Flower message her multiple times until she says yes. Don't spam the same message in one PM. Spam the same message in multiple PMs. That gets the message across.

@Kvothe Kingkiller @Udell (We need you town leader!)
Cthulu's a good choice.

I was thinking of submitting an SCP together with Illuminati, but I couldn't decide which one to submit

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Cthulu's a good choice.

I was thinking of submitting an SCP together with Illuminati, but I couldn't decide which one to submit
I never knew what the SCP foundation was before I read your comment lol. There are some insanely weirdly powerful characters in it

Tbh my Cthulhu was inspired after seeing your illuminati submission lol. I was like illuminati is such a good one, so let's go with something different too.

For my second submission, I'm thinking something along the lines of fantasy characters like from Lord of the Rings. Still deciding, though.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I never knew what the SCP foundation was before I read your comment lol. There are some insanely weirdly powerful characters in it

Tbh my Cthulhu was inspired after seeing your illuminati submission lol. I was like illuminati is such a good one, so let's go with something different too.

For my second submission, I'm thinking something along the lines of fantasy characters like from Lord of the Rings. Still deciding, though.
Yeah man, I've been thinking for so long and hard about what my second submission was gonna be.

Another one I was thinking about submitting was General Butt Naked (Real Life Figure)

It could be a masterpiece of a role tbh, General Butt Naked is such a wild ass fucking character that it would fit right into a weeb game

Status
Not open for further replies.