Status
Not open for further replies.
@novaselinenever you win........

1 US president campaign and election 2020
2 Apple company

What the man said, it was part of Weeb 2. The restricted names that appear are only roles that made it, not all previous submissions. Don't take a week to find his replacement my guy lmao
Btw @novaselinenever if you could find them I'd really like to see the Jabami Yumeko, Sebastian Michaelis, Shura Kirigakure, Lulu and Light roles. 👀
Here's Lulu and Sebastian. The others ain't nowhere to be found sadly alongside some of the earlier setups mechanics and other roles. @Lindltaylor was Light so he might remember some of it. Was the main kill all of the game with his DN and a bunch of apples that he could use to bribe Ryuk lol. Shura and Jabami are old old from Weeb 1, remember Jabami being heavily about gambling with R/P/S challenging players with different effects attach to it. Some even with death attached, risking it all lmao.

"If the king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"
You are Lelouch vi Britannia!

[Passive - Tactical Genius] - Lelouch can predict his enemies actions, with only his studies of past battles. He will permanently develop an immunity against the first type of negative action used against him.

[Active - Chess] - Lelouch's favorite game. Chess is a popular game among high class Britannians. During the day, Lelouch may invite a player to play a game against him. He will learn their role name and control their vote for that phase, if he wins the game. If he loses, he will be role-crushed for the remainder of the cycle.

[Active - Geass] - A supernatural ability bestowed upon him by C.C, Lelouch's Geass manifest itself as "The Power of Absolute Obedience". It allows him to plant commands within a person's minds upon direct eye contact. Once per cycle, Lelouch may target a player and give them a command that they must obey at the risk of being mod-killed. He can not influence the same player twice. This ability may fail on certain roles.
--- [Verbal Command] - Lelouch must verbally issue the command for his Geass to properly activate. He must quote or tag his target in the thread, and issue the command publicly.
--- [Eye Contact] - When Lelouch issue a command to his target, they must quote him back to trigger an eye contact. If they ignore the post altogether, the command will fail.
--- [Runaway Geass] - After using it 3 times, Lelouch will suffer from a runaway Geass, due to his excessive use. He will gain an immunity to possession thanks to his Geass being present in both his eyes, however for the next cycle he may not use it while trying to keep it under control.

[Active - Zero] - After regaining his Geass, Lelouch will asume the identity of Zero. Due to his status as a revolutionary, he will investigate as [Guilty]. Each night, he may target a player and invite them to join him as Black Knights. They will gain a private chat, and may communicate at all times. Members of the group will show up as guilty too, and he controls their action the night they join his group.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town

"Yes, my lord. I devote my entire being to you. Until the day... that lies become truth."
You are Sebastian Michaelis!

[Passive - Faustian Contract] - You are summoned at the start of the game. You will form a contract with a player in the game. You will serve them until fulfilling the terms of the contract, after which you will devour their soul, killing them.

[Passive - Seal] - After forming a contract, you will place a seal on the player. You will know at all time their location, as well as who visited them.

[Passive - Butler] - While under contract, you are obligated to serve the player and keep them alive. If they die while under contract, you will commit suicide.

[Passive - Black Butler] - You can not spend more than 1 phase without a contract. If by the end of the phase you do not have a contract, you will challenge a player to game of R/P/S during every phase. If you win, they will be forced to form a contract with you. If you spend 3 full phases without a contract, you will die.

[Passive - Immortality] - As a Demon, you are immortal. It is only fair that you are immune to kills.

[Active - Dark Energy] - You can cast an energy field around your Master, destroying all actions targeting them. The energy field will last for one full phase and has a 1 phase cool-down timer.

[Active - Demon Sense] - You are able to find humans based on smell. As such, you can scan your location and locate every player present. [3-shots]

[Active - Illusions] - You can cast an illusion on a target of your choice and trap them. They will be role-blocked for a full phase. You will be informed if your illusion fail. [3-shots]

[Active - Demonic Bloodlust] - You can target a player and kill them. Since you're a sadistic fellow, you want to take your time and enjoy it to the fullest. They will be role-blocked and will die at the end of the following phase. [3-shots]

[Active - Master Plan] - Following the activation of this ability, you may submit the name of a player and their flavor. If you are right, you will be able to form a contract with them. [1-shot]

[Contract] - You are a hit-man. Each contract contains the name of a player. You will have to hunt them down, and kill them.

Wincon - Form and complete 2 contracts.​

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

What the man said, it was part of Weeb 2. The restricted names that appear are only roles that made it, not all previous submissions. Don't take a week to find his replacement my guy lmao

Here's Lulu and Sebastian. The others ain't nowhere to be found sadly alongside some of the earlier setups mechanics and other roles. @Lindltaylor was Light so he might remember some of it. Was the main kill all of the game with his DN and a bunch of apples that he could use to bribe Ryuk lol. Shura and Jabami are old old from Weeb 1, remember Jabami being heavily about gambling with R/P/S challenging players with different effects attach to it. Some even with death attached, risking it all lmao.

Damn that Sebby role looks great. It was probably fun to play. Lulu's is pretty cool too. I think Oreki had a similar Lulu role in one of his games. I figured Jabami would be something like that lol. Thanks.

i say we let beta signup too
this game is like the end of year get together party

EVERYONE better be there. doesnt matter if u pass or fail the year

just have fun and throw ur abilities around

the more the merrier
Don't worry about me so much, I will be back one day. Probably October or so.

I'm actually taking a break in this moment to properly evaluate all what I missed and did wrong expecially in this one year and half of play on here. And not just from an in-game point of view, but also from a human point of view.

I wanna make sure that when I return I'm an entirely different player so that the players will never feel uncomfortable with playing with me.

I'm studying a lot but also not really reading new games since this is also what the break is about. But I have been playing this game for a long time so I'm not afraid of getting rusty, conversely I'm analyzing my past games to massively learn from them.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
The Light role was amazing!

I could kill players who claimed their flavor in the thread. With Apples I could bribe Ryuk to give me the name of any player, and other stuff. Each request required a different number of apples. I was immune to the first kill/negative action too. But both the mafias attacked me on the same night and I died lmao.

The role was so much fun!

Btw @novaselinenever my second submission is:
Sauron from Lord of the Rings!

Status
Not open for further replies.