Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Really? I honestly never realized we haven't played together yet. I'll be looking forward to it ^_^
Well I say think, because maybe you did play monster mafia back in OJ, though I'll be honest I don't remember anyone with the exception of Chris Mic, because he was the one who got me into mafia to begin with. And even in OJ I only exclusively played Monster Mafia, LOL

@Zem @Bortolomeo both of u posted here = auto playing the game

its not open for discussion :sadgrin:
alright here's my testimony, I can't play, it's not a choice, I have tons of shit I am obligated to do and I can't procrastinate shit like I always do. I don't have 8 straight free hours in my days to sleep in ffs, if I joined I will be the dude posting 2 or 3 times a day and missing some actions every now and then

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
alright here's my testimony, I can't play, it's not a choice, I have tons of shit I am obligated to do and I can't procrastinate shit like I always do. I don't have 8 straight free hours in my days to sleep in ffs, if I joined I will be the dude posting 2 or 3 times a day and missing some actions every now and then
Real Life > Mafia.

So take care of yourself and your responsiblities.

Even though I thought you told me you were quitting your job on first day :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.