Status
Not open for further replies.
@MangoSenpai as a follow up to my wishes...

I would have cats in the castle of gold.
Then I would found a clan with the people I know which would then proceed to document all the events in the world objectively and truthfully and would pass them down to humans for generations to come like the Bookmen in D Gray Man. We would eventually explore the universe since we could go anywhere because of our immortality. We would create tech to improve the lives of the people based on the knowledge we gain during our journey.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Then I would found a clan with the people I know which would then proceed to document all the events in the world objectively and truthfully and would pass them down to humans for generations to come like the Bookmen in D Gray Man. We would eventually explore the universe since we could go anywhere because of our immortality. We would create tech to improve the lives of the people based on the knowledge we gain during our journey.
Damn, that sounds wild!

Let me in on your cult please

What are the even talking about

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
My wishes:

1. Everyone must wear a bowtie at all times
2. Must watch atleast 2 animes in an year
3. Tribute 50% of their income towards the great Kagura, ZA WARUDO!~ :yasu:

AL sama

Red Haired
Me: *writes multiple posts of multiple plans and action combos*.
Aries: *sweats*.
Tango: "????".
Me: "...And then we win. Ez game."
Aries: "I can't allow that".
*A few hours of arguing later*.
Aries: "Alright, I give you a non canon ending. Happy?"
Me: "Yes."
well to be fair his setups are different

Status
Not open for further replies.