Status
Not open for further replies.
And meanwhile I create hax roles:

You are Jack Rakan!

[Passive - The guy that you can stab with swords all you want and it won‘t do a thing DAMMIT!] You are Jack T Rakan. The Jack T Rakan. Master of thousands of fighting styles which you have learnt and copied over the past few decades. Nothing will ever faze you. Not even the creator of the Magical World himself. You are immune against everything. Yes, even the host can‘t stop you.

[Active - Ultimate Negi Fever!!!!] The ultimate technique for your student which you pulled out of your ass when training him. It…nuked a whole island…by accident. Once activated you can omega-kill everyone who visits you. Though since this is an ultimate attack you can only use it once a game, even if you can throw thousands of them around. There are rules, you know?

[Active - Armiger Milliplex] The power of your contract with Nagi Springfield, the Thousand Master. It allows you to summon thousands of blades and attack people with them…or in your case, destroy a whole fleet of battleships…or whatever your crazy mind can come up with next, I dunno I‘m just the host. You can use it to destroy the game thread during the day, halting all votes and actions and forcing a new one to be created the next day.

Wincon: Destroy Cosmo Entelecheia.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
And meanwhile I create hax roles:

You are Jack Rakan!

[Passive - The guy that you can stab with swords all you want and it won‘t do a thing DAMMIT!] You are Jack T Rakan. The Jack T Rakan. Master of thousands of fighting styles which you have learnt and copied over the past few decades. Nothing will ever faze you. Not even the creator of the Magical World himself. You are immune against everything. Yes, even the host can‘t stop you.

[Active - Ultimate Negi Fever!!!!] The ultimate technique for your student which you pulled out of your ass when training him. It…nuked a whole island…by accident. Once activated you can omega-kill everyone who visits you. Though since this is an ultimate attack you can only use it once a game, even if you can throw thousands of them around. There are rules, you know?

[Active - Armiger Milliplex] The power of your contract with Nagi Springfield, the Thousand Master. It allows you to summon thousands of blades and attack people with them…or in your case, destroy a whole fleet of battleships…or whatever your crazy mind can come up with next, I dunno I‘m just the host. You can use it to destroy the game thread during the day, halting all votes and actions and forcing a new one to be created the next day.

Wincon: Destroy Cosmo Entelecheia.

Good idea for wasting some time, creating roles

Perhaps I can make a setup :gokulaugh:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
The series it‘s based on was also a hax fiesta.

Though Rakan was a special kind of nutjob.
Well, that being said, if you host a game with a flavor nobody knows then nobody's gonna be biased to believe a certain character is a certain role xD

And seeing as you're the master of obscure series, I think you've got your work cut out for you
:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.