Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically it's about a 10 year old boy aiming to become a magician like his father in order to find him. And for this, he has to teach a class of middle school girls English as his final mage exam. He then discovers that half his class are mages or magical creatures themselves and that they actually take him one step further towards his goal by supporting him on his journey to the magical world. There they met his father's former companions (including Jack Rakan) and an evil organization which wants to destroy the magic world.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I definitely know them but then again I m considered hardcore weeb
I thought I was, untill I met flower

Turns out I'm just a regular weeb :suresure:

I don't even remember the titles of 99% of the animes I've watched
Basically it's about a 10 year old boy aiming to become a magician like his father in order to find him. And for this, he has to teach a class of middle school girls English as his final mage exam. He then discovers that half his class are mages or magical creatures themselves and that they actually take him one step further towards his goal by supporting him on his journey to the magical world. There they met his father's former companions (including Jack Rakan) and an evil organization which wants to destroy the magic world.
Both of those titles are part of the same series?
:josad:

AL sama

Red Haired
many people get weirded out cause he is a kid

Rej

Year of the black beard!
So I assume the game isn’t starting this weekend if we didn’t get roles?
this saturday morning novas said in our chat that it's thursday for him, cuz of timezones
if he says it starts on weekend then you can expect that the roles will be sent out sunday late evening
just I don't know if he means our sunday or "his" sunday

AL sama

Red Haired
this saturday morning novas said in our chat that it's thursday for him, cuz of timezones
if he says it starts on weekend then you can expect that the roles will be sent out sunday late evening
just I don't know if he means our sunday or "his" sunday
it ain't happening

I remember that it was so difficult to buy manga back in the day. There was only one place which sold them and that was a bookstore next to a train station. Nowadays it's all online just in one click.

Status
Not open for further replies.