Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
How is nats the only one that’s not weak. It has only eneryu on it
That was not what I was saying and you know it.

Nat's play has been scummy imo ever since D1. She doesnt respond to allegations nor does she show any interest in gamesolving. You can iso me and see that she's at the top of my scum reads.

Lol just reread EOD yesterday you're right there was probably no hope at that point so a bit of last minute distancing is possible, but i dont know why you'd use it to solidify a case that just seems like a reach.

Ekko voting Lind and not Fuji is odd though when the vote count was 7-5 i believe at the time? THAT is food for thought
It’s part of the case, so it helps IMO.

and Ekk voting Lind I think Ekk believed he had more time so he tried to push but found out he was late

That was not what I was saying and you know it.

Nat's play has been scummy imo ever since D1. She doesnt respond to allegations nor does she show any interest in gamesolving. You can iso me and see that she's at the top of my scum reads.
I didn’t say it was scummy, I just like to clarify. Idk if her being uncooperative and stubborn is cause for scum but regardless I wouldn’t use wagon if you mean reasoning for votes.

It’s part of the case, so it helps IMO.

and Ekk voting Lind I think Ekk believed he had more time so he tried to push but found out he was late
but he was scum? Doesn't it ping you that he didn't go to the easy option of Fuji. Him going Lind only really fully makes sense if they're scummates... otherwise what's he doing

but he was scum? Doesn't it ping you that he didn't go to the easy option of Fuji. Him going Lind only really fully makes sense if they're scummates... otherwise what's he doing
Right but he also said he didn’t read up until last minute.

I did say Fuji has been playing scummy, but I give pass for now because kvothe is vouching. Could be fake or gf but still

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
I didn’t say it was scummy, I just like to clarify. Idk if her being uncooperative and stubborn is cause for scum but regardless I wouldn’t use wagon if you mean reasoning for votes.
She just feels really scummy to me outside of the wagons that are out right now. Wouldnt mind her lynch as well.

The other wagons outside of Fuji are weak.

Right but he also said he didn’t read up until last minute.

I did say Fuji has been playing scummy, but I give pass for now because kvothe is vouching. Could be fake or gf but still
I mean if you're going to take scum's word for that then that's your grave mate, but I see why you'd trust kvo for now at least

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Vote Count:
Fujishiro: Dest > Enryu> Dest
Ratchet: Juliet > Enryu> Fuji> Unvote
Natalija: Juliet > Mango > RippedCal> Dest
Dr_Professor: Enryu
Kvothe: Enryu
Light: Marimo> Dest
Adam: Fuji> Dest> RippedCal> Fuji
Mango: RippedCal > Marimo > RippedCal
Nick: Fuji> unvote> Dest
RippedCal: Midnight > Fuji

Enryu: Fuji> Nat
Midnight: rippedcal
Yo tan wa: Dest
Marimo: Fuji

Dest - 5 (Fuji, Nat, Nick, Yo Tan Wa, Light)
Fujishiro - 3 (Adam, Marimo, RippedCal)
Enryu - 2 (Dr_Prof, Kvothe)
RippedCal - 2 (Mango, midnight)

Nat - 1 (Enryu)

If there's anything I missed or got wrong, please inform me and quote any posts I missed.

Any vote manipulation or changes will not be shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.