Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
In case no one has figured it out, my character is not Laboon. I had to lie about my character when asking Enryu to test his lie detect because it was the only way to get reasonably accurate information and test if he actually has a lie detect. The WIFOM around whether I would lie or not was important hence why I was so aggressive in getting him to prove his role.

But ekko was barely active, what interactions are you basing this partnership on
Read Ratchy’s posts. Ekko voted Mango and was suspecting him but then he got pretty defensive of Mango once the later garnered attention ( mostly from Lind and Ratchet) and has been trying to deflect attention somewhere else then at the end voted Lind instead of Mango who he “sussed” at the begining.

@Ratchet This... looks really bad for Mango. There is very little reason for Mango to be pressed over something like this, but Ekko does it anyway. When you're looking at known scum you want to ask is this scum trying to angle a future mislynch or is it scum arguing with a scum buddy? This looks like the latter, because it's a very forced interactions that naturally wouldn't exist.

^ this is meh because I'd argue that ALL scum interactions are forced whether they're talking to a teammate or not. ...

I'll keep reading

@Ratchet This... looks really bad for Mango. There is very little reason for Mango to be pressed over something like this, but Ekko does it anyway. When you're looking at known scum you want to ask is this scum trying to angle a future mislynch or is it scum arguing with a scum buddy? This looks like the latter, because it's a very forced interactions that naturally wouldn't exist.

^ this is meh because I'd argue that ALL scum interactions are forced whether they're talking to a teammate or not. ...

I'll keep reading
I disagree, in a multiball I would say scum would and can appear organic in their interractions because they is there is another team they can “pursue” (not push) early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.