Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Well that's another scum claim for us lmao. Bleach currently has Ichigo (Fuji), Rukia (Flower), Yoruichi (Nat), Nel (Nick), Urahara (Juliet). Dest is also probably Bleach. Who even makes sense left as a main character? We know Orihime is in the game, but she obviously wouldn't have a kill.

Well that's another scum claim for us lmao. Bleach currently has Ichigo (Fuji), Rukia (Flower), Yoruichi (Nat), Nel (Nick), Urahara (Juliet). Dest is also probably Bleach. Who even makes sense left as a main character? We know Orihime is in the game, but she obviously wouldn't have a kill.
Why are you role fishing?
Have you claimed yours?
Why did you survive my superkill?
It literally cant be stopped.
Also I was not roleblocked because my shot is gone.
I confirmed with host that if I am blocked then my action never gets made so I would have the shot.
So?

Have you claimed yours?
I confirmed with host that if I am blocked then my action never gets made so I would have the shot.
So?
Why is no-one curious about this?
Ive been saying this since day 2.
This dude aint right.
Also I was not redirected since there was no super kill on the write-ups.
Scummy as hell.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm not.
Have you claimed yours?
Yes.
I didn't. Because you're either lying or your superkill is conditional and I do not meet those conditions. Every other town role proves this.
Well then why are you asking if I survived it. If it can't be stopped, I can't have survived.
There were three kills as is and I make no sense as a Night 1 kill. Keep it up and the noose will be around your neck in a Day Phase or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.