Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@MangoSenpai Can you explain why Midnight received your smile ability during the Day Phase?
@Midnight Delight Can you explain why you received Mango's Smile ability for the first time (despite it not being the first time either was used) last Day Phase?
Only explanation is that he either misread his ability, or he misspoke. (lest he was intentionally lying)

Either way, Age of SMILEs is a night only ability.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet How did you manage to Rolecrush me in the first place. I am supposed to be Immune to that.
I don't know. I don't get told who did the Action or what it does, Just get told One Non Town Action that happens at Night.

My friends, My Comrades, I have received Terrible News.

An user of the Cursed Mark arts has chosen a prey last night. That's all the Info I have.
Also @Light D Lamperouge I can only know one ability , not all
Wait
I am an idiot
I may have read something wrong
It says Previous Phase, Not previous Dayphase
Yes but only the previous Dayphase
He's being a moron, I don't have a list because only one Non Town ability was used in Dayphase 1
The only thing I will say is that a Non Town user used an ability called Black Knight in D1

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
2. @Dr_Professor83 Killed Night 2, Queen the Plague
One Piece.
23. @DestroyaLynched Day 4, Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Bleach.
25. @Marimo_420 Killed Night 4, Orochimaru
Naruto.
21. @Ekkologix Lynched Day 1, Sanji Vinsmoke
One Piece.
@T-Pein™ has been killed! His role was Shunsui Kyōraku
Bleach.

Yeah I'm pretty confident at this point that we're dealing with 3-cell teams. Each team has a chaacter from one of the HST. There is a possibility that we have a 3rd Indie that's Naruto-aligned. Maybe Sasuke?

Status
Not open for further replies.