Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I have seen him do anti-town stuff as town before. Doesn’t excuse it though

Though I am also willing to lynch Fuji.
I think Adam is Indie at worst here; I don't really get wolf vibes from him. If he's an Exe who wants Luffy dead, he's not really a super concern of mine right now. I think that he could possibly be a good backup vote throughout the game if we ever get a bit stuck. But nothing really makes me want to focus on him for now.

Nat, could I have your top two town and wolf reads, please and thank you?

I think Adam is Indie at worst here; I don't really get wolf vibes from him. If he's an Exe who wants Luffy dead, he's not really a super concern of mine right now. I think that he could possibly be a good backup vote throughout the game if we ever get a bit stuck. But nothing really makes me want to focus on him for now.

Nat, could I have your top two town and wolf reads, please and thank you?
opinion on fuji being attack and rb immune?

opinion on fuji being attack and rb immune?
I haven't gotten to the part where Fuji claim that yet; I'm still fourteen pages behind.

If you're referring to the Morgans WU about Fuji being RB'd, I think the timing is hella suss. If I am to believe that you're some sort of Luffy Exe, then I guess maybe Luffy can be CL, and scum faked a WU to add fuel to the fire of you being suss and Luffy being bad. Scum wouldn't have known Fuji is immune to RBs, so technically Fuji's story could work, but again, the timing feels convenient. If we want to add some tinfoil, maybe scum Fuji tried to frame Exe Adam, while confirming Luffy is bad, and making himself look a bit townie for being a target.

I haven't gotten to the part where Fuji claim that yet; I'm still fourteen pages behind.

If you're referring to the Morgans WU about Fuji being RB'd, I think the timing is hella suss. If I am to believe that you're some sort of Luffy Exe, then I guess maybe Luffy can be CL, and scum faked a WU to add fuel to the fire of you being suss and Luffy being bad. Scum wouldn't have known Fuji is immune to RBs, so technically Fuji's story could work, but again, the timing feels convenient. If we want to add some tinfoil, maybe scum Fuji tried to frame Exe Adam, while confirming Luffy is bad, and making himself look a bit townie for being a target.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...g-three-mafia-game.18329/page-53#post-2009545

I can see Fuji being RB immune. But sure is a coincidence scum used Fuji in their fake WU only for the fake WU to get blown up because Fuji is actually RB immune. But for me to believe Fuji's claim, I'd have to put aside the fact that Fuji is burning through his PR (something you've brought up) when in Jojo, while he had the same PR, he was very calculated and careful. He seems slightly callous with his posts right now for someone that will get heavily nerfed if he breaks it. If he's town, why burn through posts and not help town out more by choosing your words more carefully?

I can see Fuji being RB immune. But sure is a coincidence scum used Fuji in their fake WU only for the fake WU to get blown up because Fuji is actually RB immune. But for me to believe Fuji's claim, I'd have to put aside the fact that Fuji is burning through his PR (something you've brought up) when in Jojo, while he had the same PR, he was very calculated and careful. He seems slightly callous with his posts right now for someone that will get heavily nerfed if he breaks it. If he's town, why burn through posts and not help town out more by choosing your words more carefully?
My man

WU is 120% correct, I have TMI.

He also said attack immune not just RB

Status
Not open for further replies.