Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't get this Town core stuff. Like...you've seen it backfire so many times and continue doing it which always sparks the same discussion, always ends with people not trusting you and oftenly even costs Town the game, Ekko. Enough is enough.

:):):(.
The worst part is when he started making it a competition against The Supreme Alliance. Of course, The Supreme Alliance needs not concern itself with the yapping of curs like the Town Core.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
1. he is telling me mangos question is fine, but then votes mango anyway
Where did I even say his question was fine? I literally said it wasn't a serious question, meaning it was a joke one. If he was asking for it seriously, he was blatantly fishing for it.

2. scum reading me because he seems fairly sure game is multiball and thinks scum me is pushing scum mango. it wuda been much better if he suggested i may be powerwolfing or something. but instead he straight up thinks its a multiball kek
No I scum read you because:
1) You are not considering all possibilities and jumping to conclusions.
2) Now you're openly misinterpreting my posts, when I used the concept of multiball to show that your arguments are very subjective. As said in point number 1)
3) What shit argument would powerwolfing be? You had less than 15 posts, 11 or something lesser. Let's be honest, if I said powerwolfing, you would call me scum for some other BS reasons.

3. now says he isnt defending mango lmao
How the fuck was I defending Mango when I was questioning him and voting him before our exchanges?

This dude is spouting bullshit all over the thread. Sit fucking down, scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The worst part is when he started making it a competition against The Supreme Alliance. Of course, The Supreme Alliance needs not concern itself with the yapping of curs like the Town Core.
the supreme alliance have been taking nothing but Ls the past games

u guys r old farts

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
No I scum read you because:
1) You are not considering all possibilities and jumping to conclusions.
2) Now you're openly misinterpreting my posts, when I used the concept of multiball to show that your arguments are very subjective. As said in point number 1)
3) What shit argument would powerwolfing be? You had less than 15 posts, 11 or something lesser. Let's be honest, if I said powerwolfing, you would call me scum for some other BS reasons.
Did you forget that Usopp is the Grand Champion of faking ignorance?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
How would you read Ekko and me as teammates? From our interaction clearly that's not the case. I don't care if you're scum reading me, but that sarcasm was earned.
Flower was asking me if that was the conclusion I was leading towards, not that that was her conclusion. Hence why I feel it wasn't earned. And besides, there remains the slight possibility you're scum together.

Status
Not open for further replies.