Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Probably unless he knows he is in trouble and then takes more care but here it was obviously sudden.

Idk I think you could be right about Mango but I don't think it's a homerun. I get the feeling very little thought was put into the Lind vote at the end and it was just an anyone but me kinda thing. Would Mango have made sense in terms of consistency from the start of the game? Sure. Do I think it nails Mango on as scum that he didn't vote there at the end? No, things were happening fast and ekko was pretty much in a grave and this could be exactly what he wanted to get out of his impending death (implicating someone)

Maybe I'm overthinking it

I'm happy to support on Mango

vote lynch: mango
Vote Destโ€ฆ

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Probably unless he knows he is in trouble and then takes more care but here it was obviously sudden.

Idk I think you could be right about Mango but I don't think it's a homerun. I get the feeling very little thought was put into the Lind vote at the end and it was just an anyone but me kinda thing. Would Mango have made sense in terms of consistency from the start of the game? Sure. Do I think it nails Mango on as scum that he didn't vote there at the end? No, things were happening fast and ekko was pretty much in a grave and this could be exactly what he wanted to get out of his impending death (implicating someone)

Maybe I'm overthinking it

I'm happy to support on Mango

vote lynch: mango
Dest first Brother Cal, then Marimo & Mango (Dest caught in a lie, Marimo open scumming along with Mango). Would sure be great if we had a Vig who would do something Pro-Town @Adam ๐ŸŽ

Status
Not open for further replies.